Sonic Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather be put up with the choir of avoiding detection of frogs and robots than mindlessly playing through the same segments of the same stage with no objective other than "get from point A to B" which was placed in all three of the teams with little to no difference whatsoever ((increased difficulty for Team Dark my @$$))

This is the reason why I praise Team Chaotix more for giving us something TO DO.

Stealing the gist from... I believe it was Ritz's comment at Sonic Retro, the reason why this still sucks is because the level design is elongated and isn't very conducive towards treasure hunting. Plus, there's no radar of any type to assist you. I personally found most of Team Chaotix's missions to be awful.

Well I'm not saying they were perfect per se... rather, the tedium from the other teams just bored me to death enough to acknowledge Team Chaotix more.

Rail Canyon and Bullet Station + the worst grind rail controls ever = shattered Gamecube disc on my floor with no regrets.

Indeed, it took me forever to clear as Chaotix...

Anyway, how good the game is really depends on whether you're willing to play the same game 4 times to see Metal Sonic finally be awesome.

Or to play each level 8 times and get a perfect score on it to get a crappy ¨Hard Mode¨. Not that I disliked the game, but the team system was WAY too repetitive.

Rail Canyon and Bullet Station + the worst grind rail controls ever = shattered Gamecube disc on my floor with no regrets.

I found the rails to be okay. IMO it's better then SA2.

Bullet Station and Rail Canyon sucked because the rails weren't made for you to stop in a small area, so you'd usually rush off the platform.

I liked the game. it was pretty easy and the team choice's was very cool and smart! now, the point of the game....was..well....horrible. didn't really make much sense since....the teams are for some reason pit against each other really...and....who the **** is chacola chao?! I've NEVER heard of him/her in my life... but its a pretty good game...i gave it a 8/10..the graphics could have been better.... but ehh what ever..

I liked the game. it was pretty easy and the team choice's was very cool and smart! now, the point of the game....was..well....horrible. didn't really make much sense since....the teams are for some reason pit against each other really...and....who the **** is chacola chao?! I've NEVER heard of him/her in my life... but its a pretty good game...i gave it a 8/10..the graphics could have been better.... but ehh what ever..
Chacola the Chao, a chocolate colored chao only made to give more meaning to team Rose's story.

The team system may have been okay, but the reptition of levels just didn't make sense. Atleast give the levels a different order with each team aswell as time of day with everyone ending up at egg fleet. I mean they litterally went to each stage at the same time but never met, I know it's a game but come on Sonic Team be somewhat realistic.

I wanna play Sonic Heroes! I never did! I just can't download cuz Google Chrome crashes in the middle of the download!

I downloaded Sonic Heroes in Google Chrome. It works fine. It might be your internet. Before I got Verizon, I had Cavalier & it crashed all the time between big downloads like 400 mb ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back