Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no "new" before that "England", Rob. :3

Also, I want some snow. ;-; I actually ran the AC last night. mid-winter.

Hey, snow is fun! And winter in general. Although I do live in Finland, so I have absolutely no idea how much snow there is and how cold it is in the US(well, the part that's actually cold sometimes). Here we usually get steady snowfall somewhere in October-November, and it never melts until at least March. It's not that cold, either, just under zero degrees(celcius. It's something like 20 fahrenheit). By the way, supersonic45, did you mean -20 degrees Fahrenheit? That's, what, -30 degrees Celcius? That's not very nice-sounding.

It's freezing where i am, yet there isn't a single peice of snow I can find, its all frost or ice. (I live in the UK: midlands)

My area got just a LEETLE BIT over a foot. And then I had a snowball fight with my sister. XD

This is actually the first time my area has gotton a consistent FOOT of snowsince YEARS ago.

I was surprised at how much snow that my area had received; roughly around two feet I'd say. The aftermath of work was horrible of course, though it was good packing snow. Many snowball fights amongst my group of peers had ensued.
This was actually rather surprising to me since it was the first snowfall of the season for around my area.

Hell, I'm not complaining about this, my college campus was closed yesterday.

My one advantage: I get a power outage, I get the day off. :D
I don't have a school laptop, so I can't ship my computer over to the nearest Starbucks and do my schoolwork there.

Last time it snowed down here was... I dunno ICE AGE? Seeing all those comments about two feets of snow makes me jealous, wish I could be there.

Sonnarkku reporting from the friggin middle of the equator.

Hey, that's was what I'm going to say
YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE (psychopath mode OFF)
Well, here we don't have snow or something like that, we only have summer and spring T-T

Mine doesn't. My place has rain. :< Snow is still lying on the ground but I don't think it'll stay long now. What a White Christmas (not).

Mine doesn't. My place has rain. :< Snow is still lying on the ground but I don't think it'll stay long now. What a White Christmas (not).

I can confirm this, this applies to me too. However, where I'm now (Texel, if anyone cares), there was no snow at all for the last few days, in comparison to where I actually live (Hoorn, again, if anybody cares).
In fact, my sister could make an iglo out of the snow, which is pretty rare in Holland.

But yeah, on the news they constantly said: ''IT WILL BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS'''.

Down in Southern England, in Dorset. We've gotten a tiny amount of snow. However, due to rain, it failed to settle. No white christmas here! Better luck next year for those who had no luck, eh?

Down in Southern England, in Dorset. We've gotten a tiny amount of snow. However, due to rain, it failed to settle. No white christmas here! Better luck next year for those who had no luck, eh?

Depends on what you mean by having luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back