Great movie/TV show reviewer, Nostalgia Critic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangelink

The nostalgia critic is a guy who reviews movies and TV shows. Many of his videos bring me to tears in laughter, and is probably my favorite ongoing series on the internet. I thought that this would be a great time to post this as he just released a review upon the adventures of sonic the hedgehog and SATAM. Link

Be aware that he says a few explicits(not as much as most others, but still) so beware.
Discuss.

This Sonic review is not one of his strongest works but I really do like his stuff, too.

Especially the "Ask Thatguy" episodes made me laugh myself to tears. I spend so much great time watching his videos. Just AWESOME.

Does anyone know more about the connections between his team and the screwattack team? I just wonder because the AVGN made some specials together with him and ex-screwattack staff member Handsome Tom does some game reviews on his side...

Oh God Nostalgia Critic kicks arse... I loved his work ever since I saw his review of Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (which was the first review I saw).
The video of him and James Rolfe (Angry Video Game Nerd) fighting each other was epic. Also, Nostalgia Critic's Bum Reviews is great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back