• Sleep and eat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chao Freak 1 said:
I watch this when I'm board. It always keeps me entertained...

Yay. I've never gotten board of it once! Besides that, I normally read JTHM when I'm board. But even that gets boring eventually...
(Fixed.)

If you liked that, you'll love this. Plus, it's in english!

Meh... I liked Marisa stole the precious thing better... FOE was a little wierd.
I've also seen all the trevors up to 4. Have they made a 5th yet?

Chao Freak 1 said:
Meh... I liked Marisa stole the precious thing better... FOE was a little wierd.
I've also seen all the trevors up to 4. Have they made a 5th yet?
Nope! They need to though.
"Everyone loves Magical Trevor. Just the tricks that he does are ever so clever." That's just so catchy! But I wonder where Salad Fingers went :? . It was pretty good.....although creepy.

editbuttonplzthxbai

Personally, I work on my level pack whenever I'm bored. Not that I have loads of time for that since I've started school though.

Jazz said:
editbuttonplzthxbai

Personally, I work on my level pack whenever I'm bored. Not that I have loads of time for that since I've started school though.

Tch, it's wierd, but I've been working on more wads since school started! During registration I draw maps and, if they're good sometimes make them (Such as Frozen Temple). Me and a friend are having a mini contest at the mo. I'm faster at making them, but he's improving.

I don't know if making maps "faster" is necessarily a skill to be proud of. I would think that the person who makes the best map would who wins your mini contests.

I can make a "fully functional" match map in 90 seconds. Doesn't mean it will be any good though...

But getting back on topic, it seems that I have enough to do nowadays, so I'm not really bored at the moment.

I become very annoying when I'm bored and am not occupied with an activity, and internet is what keeps me from getting bored(/going insane).

When I get bored, I either take a rest, watch TV, play SRB2, sometimes exxperiment with BASIC, and, if it's night time, go out for a walk at about 9:00 PM at earliest and 1:00 AM at latest. Sometimes I wonder about ideas, like SRB2HoverKart, SRB2Drift, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back