What was your first level wad that you ever played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danie

What Level wad did you first play?

It can't be your own. :,

Mines was a level called Molten Core Zone, It was in a contest and included in SRB2: TBE

I played one for 1.09.4. It is now called Blue Heaven, but in the first time I played it, it only had Dark Palisades, Metal Wasteland and Aero Shrine. Now has Frigid Peak and Burning Cavern.

It was both my first played wad and my first netgame, ST218 and Spazzo's Battleships map, it was a pretty fun map at the time, and I believe it was on one of their servers, too.

Probably gfz3.wad or whatever it was called. The button hunt one with lots of tiny stairs which had you spindash into the boss arena.

That Season map thing(forgot the name, it was the winter one with the acid pit that didn't hurt). It had a few houses as well.

My first WAD actually had 2 loaded at once. I think it was sonic_ultima.wad and Super Mystic Sonic. (Back when he looked good.)

I actually grew a little attatched to the two WADs then until I wiped that computer. When I see SMS now, I'm like "Overpowered WAD that looks completely UGLY in multiplayer due to the hand thing on turn"

I can't quite remember, but it was an OLDC winner which I had downloaded from the old version of the SRB2 Website, back when they posted all the OLDC winners on a downloads page. Might have been Poisoned Paradise...it was certainly one of the first level WADs I tried.

Super Mystic Sonic. (Back when he looked good.
lolwut? I think SMS looked better now than before...but he still is a recolor...
Anyways my first wad was that 2d Palm Tree Panic level in 1.09.

I started playing way back during demo 2. It was so long ago, I don't even remember my first! But the earliest can I remember playing is Mystic Realm, and it is still my favorite!

It was the wads on the official website (don't know what they're called now), and Acid Missile. I swear, I used to get scared of those Jetty-syns and Crawla Commanders going towards me back then.

I think I joined a netgame and they were playing CTF on a custom Mario-style level. I don't think I still have the wad in my DOWNLOADS folder. Other than that, probably Mystic Realm.

I don't even remember the first level wad I played. It was either the Mystic Realm or one of the contest packs. Or maybe something else.

I didn't know about this until 2.0.6 and the first I played (IIRC) was sa2b.wad. I thought it was awesome, but now, I look at it and think about how it is such and AWFUL port. SHORT level design, not many custom textures, same old enemies, and-
Oh right. It was the first level mod I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back