• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ok I need someone to save this wad for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadix

I'm sure you read the topic and thought some noob wanted a wad.

But my computer keeps crapping out on me and deleting my stuff and it wouldn't start back up for a couple of months for some odd reason.

And all the levels I tried to make and characters got deleted except one that I'd like someone to keep it for me when I get a new computer or get this one fixed.

So here it is
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oub2sd

(In the editing section for the fact it isnt finished.)
And to tell you how bad my computer is I started this last August and wanted it finished September, also it deletes a few sprites after I save them.

You can always try to e-mail it to yourself if it isn't too big, or you can host it on a website that keeps stuff longer then sendspace, like Rapidshare or even SRB2FFH.

Well I had to think fast because my computer crashes just like that.
And I can't put it anywhere else because my computer won't start again and I have to use my wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back