What's with Evil Flower Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonSonik

Sonic Boom is ze best.
Apparently there's a music slot called "Evil Flower Zone."
When will that level come into existence?
I would love to know. Thank you.

Whenever a modder decides to make it.

That song is only there for modders to use. Will not be an official level.

Apparently there's a music slot called "Evil Flower Zone."
When will that level come into existence?
I would love to know. Thank you.

I think it's just a music track what put into SRB2 just for shits and giggles and free use for anyone making levels or basically anything in SRB2.

Can someone give me a Wad link for this? (If you have one?)

We can't for two reasons:

• There is not a map developer that already use that music slot into his map. (Not in SRB2MB)
  • I think that the rules say something about that.

It's in Srb2.srb. Just copy it out of Srb2.srb and paste it in a wad of your own. Then rename it so Srb2 picks it up as a normal track.

Also, on a side note, this track sounds VERY familiar. I feel like it was from an old demo or something. But what do I know, its been a while.

There is not a map developer that already use that music slot into his map.
I've seen it used in plenty of 2.1 maps. >_>
It's in Srb2.srb. Just copy it out of Srb2.srb and paste it in a wad of your own. Then rename it so Srb2 picks it up as a normal track.
Orrrrr, just set the musicslot in your level to 259 as it comes with SRB2 and doesn't need renaming to work correctly

I think it's just a music track what put into SRB2 just for shits and giggles and free use for anyone making levels or basically anything in SRB2.

More or less!

Also, on a side note, this track sounds VERY familiar. I feel like it was from an old demo or something. But what do I know, its been a while.

It would be familiar, yes - it's just GFZ1's MIDI with the notes all inverted courtesy of ShadowHog, and of course turned into ogg form.

tl;dr: it's just GFZ1 again, that's why.

There is a wad made ​​by a person with this song just google or any other search site: EvilFlowerZone.wad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back