Post your Desktop

Dunno, that wallpaper just gave me the gothic feeling, nothing out of the usual.
I did read "Powered by Ameba" so I guess is a game or something. May I ask how is it called?

Perhaps you mean to ask "What is the band/whatever called?"

319k0wfh1r9anz1fg.jpg

We gundam now

Damn, I really should watch Gundam Unicorn someday. When I first saw this image, I thought it was just a badass render of Sazabi. :P

I thought it was a rock music band of some sort. I must be blind, for sure.

It's a Band, the band's name is D.I.D., the man in the picture is the band's drummer. His name is Tekede Issei, the photo is taken from the header of his blog, hence the "powered by Ameba". Ameba is a blog website for Overseas band's and or artists.

Kind of surprising to see so many people still using desktop icons.

Here's a shot of mine from September, after I got keen on ricing. I miss this desktop but I did a bit of distro-hopping shortly afterwards to try to get around some problems with the internet at my uni hall, and never bothered making another nice desktop.
hDX8q9A.jpg

Currently my desktop is more or less stock XFCE. I installed Windows recently as well and the desktop for that is stock with the basic theme and no icons. I might get real wallpapers sometime but I always end up getting really picky about them...
Auw7Ch2.jpg

My desktop never was that clear...

...Anyways these links are the only I use...

My Desktop is pretty clean and simple. And yes i'm using two monitors, but the only weird thing is that it says testmode in the bottom right corner even though my copy of windows 7 is activated. Please don't ask me why.
oB2SuxA.jpg

My computer that I ordered around Christmas time finally came about a week ago and so far, it's such a breath of fresh air coming form a really crappy computer with Windows Vista. Plus, I would never thought I would like Metro or Windows 8.1 at all.

eFSYV.png

The only reason my SRB2 folder is named Tent City is because I have a weird tradition of naming my SRB2 folder names that have similar meanings. On my old laptop, it was "SRB2 Haven", on my last computer it was "SRB2 Refugee", and now it's "SRB2 Tent City". I personally loved Refuge better but hey, I gotta keep up the weird tradition somehow.

Source: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7GB8QvtxKh9VTEtZGZSYnFYT0k/view

Last edited:
yw446Jp.jpg
Awesome concept art of Skyscraper Scamper from Sonic Unleashed, so I had to set it as a wallpaper.

bYncEFa.jpg

Things to note here:
- I obviously cleaned this up, there's extra files that I'm not showing in this image
- I am aware that I have over 3 cloud storage services
- The HDD, RAM and CPU usage bars are provided by Rainmeter with the Lines 2.0 skin
- That's the Android L Preview wallpaper, which I also use on every other device that I own

AFF31ODl.jpg

I recommend that anyone who likes Doom, or just shooters in general give The Adventures of Square a try. It's good~

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back