Duplicate The laser that sucks rings upon hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelie

Haunted by a couple big mistakes
Well, in the stages with lasers, it will sometimes happen a weird glitch. The laser will then suck all of your rings when the player will be hit. And if the laser is gonna suck your rings, it's not blinking at all. Just a moving REDWALL or other texture.

I hope this isn't duplicate. ._.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually on *22222*'s server today in ERZ2. While in the room with JettySyns and moving platforms and these lasers. While dodging it all (I don't know why am I writing it here) I've got hit by the laser, which wasn't blinking and it just sucked all of my rings. I was again at 0, completely. Nowhere any jumping ring of mine, it just sucked all of it. It did the death pit fall sound, like when you have equipped shield.

EDIT: I wanted to take picture, but I C-Failed before I did it.

Last edited:
Welp help is awn da way

I was actually on *22222*'s server today in ERZ2. While in the room with JettySyns and moving platforms and these lasers. While dodging it all (I don't know why am I writing it here) I've got hit by the laser, which wasn't blinking and it just sucked all of my rings. I was again at 0, completely. Nowhere any jumping ring of mine, it just sucked all of it. It did the death pit fall sound, like when you have equipped shield.

if the serv was laggy ( Same thing happend to me ) well Tell the host to try to make it less laggy and if it wasent well and you cfailed The Non Blinking Lazers are a sign of Cfail To Block it Use Open Gl and the lazers suck your rings Fully But you cant die Like Immortal Sonic or tails or Knux OR ANY OTHA WAD
i Am SakeTheHedgehog And i am Out Now With Sports with Geronimo, Geronimo.

Lolwut

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.
if the serv was laggy...
How could the lag have anything to do with the bug?
The Non Blinking Lazers are a sign of Cfai
And how do you know this, exactly?
l To Block it Use Open Gl
OpenGL doesn't "block Cfail" and has nothing to do with consistency failure at all.
and the lazers suck your rings Fully But you cant die Like Immortal Sonic or tails or Knux OR ANY OTHA WAD
i Am SakeTheHedgehog And i am Out Now With Sports with Geronimo, Geronimo.
Uhh...errm... what?

Also, you should really start fixing up your grammar, since poor grammar and spelling is frowned upon here.

OpenGL doesn't "block Cfail" and has nothing to do with consistency failure at all.

Uhh...errm... what?

Also, you should really start fixing up your grammar, since poor grammar and spelling is frowned upon here.
Erm it worked for me and i was tired so i drank something and i have bad keyboard

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Uhh...errm... what?

because i experienced it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back