Speach on Portal-Need help with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggybank

I would go to Facepunch to ask about this, but I always felt comfortable posting here.

For my Writing and Speech class, we willl be assigned the job of a demonstration speech, which means I will have to demonstrate how to do something in front of the class and talk about it. I figured that maybe I could try doing my speech on Portal, and how to play it.

But, I need help choosing a good level to show to the class, that would be short and sweet, and also show some of the portal's abilities. I beat the game already, so I can go to all the levels. I just can't seem to figure out what level to show.

Can anyone help in my ever growing dilemma?

Hmmmm.
Maybe you should do the first level that lets you have access to the harder mode.
You know the one where there is acid all on the floor?
If you want action...You should go for one of the way later levels.
The level with our beloved companion cube! <3

Chaos: I'm in 9th grade right now. Yeah, it does sound like a show and tell project, but at least it gives me a chance to play a video game in school and not get in trouble.

RE4FAN: Yeah, I thought about the one with the companion cube, but I just think it moves away from the portal gun a little bit, because with the cube you'd be picking it up most of the time. I want to focus mostly on the portal gun more than anything else.

How do you plan on playing Portal on a school computer/bringing in your console without it being stolen?

Anyways, I recommend Chamber 14, it's not too long but makes good use of the Portal gun, plus is has a high bit to jump from to show off "speedy thing goes in, speedy things comes out" =P

Steam ID, by the way? (If PC =P)

I'm right now playing The Orange Box our our laptop, which I figure I could bring in and out with ease. Thanks to the new laptop, I can do things with computers I could never do before. Besides, I could keep the laptop with the teacher during the day, so no one can get their hands on it.

Oh, and my SteamID's username is Piggybank.

I own a Dell XPS M1710 laptop and I am very happy with it. Every game can run at a decent FPS with my Geforce Go 7950GTX card. Crysis plays at an alright speed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back