Super Mario Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any point to this?...

Beaten fully, both times around. It's not like the most well-known game out there. 0_o

Spazzo said:
Any point to this?...

Of course. Saying how far you've gotten in SMB. :P

I don't recall exactly how far without warp zones, but I think I got to 6-1 before getting a game over.

I've beaten the game myself without Warp Zones. It's not hard, since the levels are sometimes repetitive.

I beat the game in about 7 munites with wars. I did beat it before without warps. Can't remember how many bonus stages there are, I know there are 3 warps stages. Did you count world -1?

tailsmastermind said:
I beat the game in about 7 munites with wars. I did beat it before without warps. Can't remember how many bonus stages there are, I know there are 3 warps stages. Did you count world -1?

World 9-1 owns all. That level has underwater colors and it freezes alot.

First video: funny sound at the end XD

Second video: total failure, you can't start and lose so fast X_X By the way, there are lots of bugs there X_X

I've completed SMB1 and SMB2j (The Lost Levels) warpless without a Game Over. After playing SMB2j to death, SMB1 just feels downright easy.

Made it all the way through to the end without warp pipes. When in the final castle, you had better make sure you have a mushroom or flower equiped for when you confront Bowser, or else you're pretty much screwed, unless you're lucky or learned his pattern of attacks and weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back