Sonic Style YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
<LC|Momscomp> "Why does people keep on sticking to somebody else's art style? Create your OWN characters! There's more freedom in that, and you aren't limited to hedgefoxchidnas.
<LC|Momscomp> "
<LC|Momscomp> I liked how I described the same thing more or less on the DBP MB better
<Arf> oh
<Arf> what a coincidence
<Arf> interesting
<Arf> now
<LC|Momscomp> And I've used that little tool once but only to see if it could make the characters I designed myself.

And here's the actual quote that I was speaking of...

MetalSonic5555 said:
XX814 said:
I'm going to rape you in your sleep =<

On a completely related note my Fail Character hasn't been touched since... the day i posted that picture.
I'm focusing on my own drawing style, trying to force myself into someone else's (no homo) style I feel I can't do things to their fullest for some reason.

Now this little tool when I used it isn't for making "OMG SUPA AWSOEM CHARACTERS THAT LUK LIEK SONIC BUT ARE TOTALLY NOT" I used it as something to make my own characters look a little different clothing wise, I made the characters (on paper I might add) and attempted to make them in this little thing for fun

Using it any other way is uncreative except for the HMS123311 I found that mildly funny but overuse of HMS (and the like) like I've seen recently is not funny.

Well... I think I'm going to have to throw up now, this topic sickens me.

Couple.jpg
aww how cute ololo

This is a flash game that lets you create your own Sonic character. But just like the one on Newgrounds, this one is limited and ugly. Maybe it's made to avoid recolors as much as possible. While in a way it's good, it makes your characters ugly. I tried making Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles here, and yeah, they're just as ugly as the one on Newgrounds. Only this one had a few more stuff to offer.

27880884nt1.png

Dark Kitsune, the eyes don't go in the middle of the head. They go just above the muzzle. Look at some of the other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back