Sonic Heroes PC Modding pics (DANGER 56k!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never. Ever. Unless you were extremely good at cracking formats and 3D modeling with Skeletons, you couldn't.

Today's new pics Things man wasn't ment to see, but saw anyway!
upload6.jpg

upload5.jpg

upload4.jpg

upload3.jpg

upload2.jpg

upload1.jpg

Now many 56kers will follow the warning...

No, but you can have this:

Team Tails release 1
Bugs: Sonic and Knuckles replacements do not have tehm cute little tails, as seen in the screeny.
Instructions: BACKUP ALL CONTENTS OF PLAYMODEL DIRECTORY IN DVDROOT BEFORE PATCHING! Unzip contents into playmodel directory in the dvdroot dir of your Sonic Heroes PC installation folder, and allow everything to overwrite. If you want the old team back, just paste all your backed up playmodel folder contents back to their location.
Screenshot:
TSonic_Win2006-01-2521-25-17-14.jpg

Download: Clicky

Do you also hear Tails' voice only? Or still hear Sonic's and Knuckles'?

And I wouldnt mind this one, since it shows how the ones without the tails can't fly.

Voice files arn't replaced, and I don't plan on trying to find what to replace X_X

Yeah but Team 3 have different eyes and all have Tails. This one can be considered simply as Team Tails, leaving the Power and Speed ones as tail-less clones. Even though it still sounds like it should be Team 3...

Since the PS2 version is utter bollocks and you can use an Xbox 360 controller - a surprisingly comforatble controller, I'll note - on PCs (specially made USB ones, admittedly, but still), I'd say that's a definite negatory.

Heheh, extreme PC capabilities for graphics and a PS2 style plugginplay controller go quite well Walter, 'specially when you can hack into the game files and use the Japanese vocal tracks and movies XD

Did you guys download the demo or did you guys buy it from the store?

Can you make an all shadow team for the game?

fox.dx2 said:
When i run it a 60fps, the game goes in slow motion though.
Yeah it does, pretty pointless for sega to include a 60fps mode for it.

Well you get to see all the action like the hi-speed cam from mythbusters :P

Slow-motion in 60 FPS? There's definately something wrong there. If anything, I'd expect it to go double the speed, if it doesn't sync to the right speed. The GCN version runs flawlessly at 60 FPS, so I don't see why this version runs slow-mo at the same framerate. Either that or you really aren't getting 60 FPS. Use Fraps to check.

I think there's lots of problems with the pc though.
It goes half the speed, foxblitzz.

I don't know what's wrong with it anyway.
It's not responding correctly.

Frames keep sticking together, it goes slow at high framerates, and it makes louder noises than other pcs, and has 5 or 6 fans inserted.
It's in an antec case also.

edit: what are fraps?

I downloaded fraps 2.72 already.

In opengl, it says 1 frap a second because frames keep sticking together.
In normal mode, it says at least 36 or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back