A personal appeal from Egg Rock founder Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have created super ring ammo used by certain technicolor woodland creatures, yet it did not pass submissions. But my point is, rings can be awesome! With certain soccing and robotization, you could use rings to your own twisted benifits, Like I did! I made weapons that could fill rooms with fire! Bwaahaahaa!

Example:
srb20046.png

I have created super ring ammo used by certain technicolor woodland creatures, yet it did not pass submissions. But my point is, rings can be awesome! With certain soccing and robotization, you could use rings to your own twisted benifits, Like I did! I made weapons that could fill rooms with fire! Bwaahaahaa!

Example:
srb20046.png
Dr. Robotnik already elaborated on this.

It's unfeasible to gather the resources for such a weapon, without using the forth wall breaking SOC ability of this game. Something Robotnik has already expressed disgust over.

Not to mention any green shield will render such a weapon useless, for obvious reasons.

...but have you noticed, Robotnik - just as the woodland furries can recover from a Game Over by their companions winning the level, if they lose, they get sent back to the beginning.

The same applies for your forces. Win, and you send the woodland creatures back to the start with your forces replenished. Lose... and the exact same thing happens. They can't win! How diabolical of you...

Perhaps but there is a flaw in that plan. It involves said furries actually losing in the first place which as we all know rarely happens and is not helpful to rely on.

What I would recommend doctor would be to engineer a device capable of causing harmonic resonation with furry flesh causing their organs to become liquified. Such a thing would not be able to dodge even with Sonic's speed considering the fact he is truly not faster then sound and has only said so as a reason to gain war efforts against you.

Also perhaps you should make more levels for the team based combat over a insignificant flag. If you constructed more environments for them to fight in, they would be more distracted by making new strategies for said maps then to fight against your magnificent empire.

Perhaps but there is a flaw in that plan. It involves said furries actually losing in the first place which as we all know rarely happens and is not helpful to rely on.

Achahaha.

I was merely complimenting the doctor on his ability to turn a loss into a victory. They both have the same result.

I would say that is more of a unsteady draw that is going on so far. Which the doctor is well informed of most likely.

I really don't see what's so wrong with
ringd.gif
's. They are a precious and non-dangerous material.
ringd.gif
's are very crucial in Mobius' economy and it would be devastating if
ringd.gif
's were gotton rid of.

I have a question, what's with you and rings? They're extreamly important and non-deadly. If you want to convince us of their deadlyness, tell us how they'll effect US! Not you precious badnicks.

Match + Chaos Emeralds + RINGS = Being owned by Super Sayia- uhh... I mean Sonic/Tails/Knuckles

I propose something greater. Dear Robotnik, ruler of all, if rings help the woodland critters survive, why not supply your own machines with these rings so they too, can defend themselves from the vandalization of your creations?

...Where in Sonic Advance 3 was there a machine filled with rings, except that pig robot in the toy land?

...Where in Sonic Advance 3 was there a machine filled with rings, except that pig robot in the toy land?

If I recall correctly, all robots drop a ring rather than an animal when destroyed in sonic advance 3. Either that or just the buzz bombers in Chaos Angel Zone. *shrug*

Well then, we found a better solution to our little ring problem. Robotnik just needs to put them inside the robots, and make sure the robots consume them entierly, so if Sonic somehow manages to defeat a well built robot, he won't be able to get the ring.

One thing I may ask, Doktor.
Why ON GOD'S SAKE did you not destroyed Sonic's Speed Shoes when you took them to the Labyrinth of the Castle?!
It was a dumb move to just leave there, waiting for their master to spindash through the labyrinths... ><'

Also, did you know that duck army that once attacked Tails' Island? Did you ever had any relations with them?

Also, did you know that duck army that once attacked Tails' Island? Did you ever had any relations with them?

Dr. Ivo Robotnik said:
But I want to say one thing to the Mobian people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have relations with those ducks, from Tails's Island. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the Mobian people. Thank you.[21]

10charnesses!

I said that on the first page bud, you're kinda late. But I changed my mind, the way of the roboticizment suddenly seems to make so much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back