Cream Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

Seriously. I've never seen a topic about her. In her games I love her role. Like how in Sonic X she and Cream beat the crap out of Emeril. Altough youngest of the group, she is my favorite Sonic character. Check it out she uses emotions rather than that emotionless "oh no" from Knuckles.

Anyways, I find it weird how Cream's first appearence was supposed to be Heroes.

That part in sonic X sucked. There is no way in the world Cream could beat emerl, and if he can only copy one move at a time then how did he compy sonic, knuckles and rouge's moves at once then?

Because they didn't do what Cream did. And what the hell are you talking about? Cream is actually one of the strongest Sonic characters, she refuses to use it. In Battle, she's one of the strongest too.

probably cause I don't really pay attention to cream much and I rarely see her battle. But i never would guess she could do that to emerl.

Cream is an interesting character, but in a primarily action series such as Sonic, there's not alot of room for the cute, well-behaved character. If the series had a bit more emotional struggle, I could definitely see her having some interesting roles, but the story just isn't written that way.

Yeah Cream always interested me. I think it's weird how she is absent from SRA and 360. Does it ever say where she got Cheese?

SuperSonicKids said:
That part in sonic X sucked. There is no way in the world Cream could beat emerl, and if he can only copy one move at a time then how did he compy sonic, knuckles and rouge's moves at once then?
You can copy more than one move in Sonic Battle in a single battle >_> And even still, he could as well be copying the moves sequentially. We don't know how fast Emerl can copy the moves, if it's near instantaneous, it would be perfectly possible.

And while he copies one the other prevents him from doing it, and the other prevents him from copying them. They do this constantly until he is far enough to punch.

Re: Cream is underrated

The Dark Fox said:
rather than that emotionless "oh no" from Knuckles.

Emotionless? Bah, that was only the English dub. The Japanese dub shows how he truly acts. (He reminds me of Ryoga from Ranma 1/2, strangely)

Back on topic, I don't care much for Cream and Cheese. She's six, is way too polite, and attacks with a chao named Cheese. What's there to Cream? She doesn't deserve much. She was just an addition to the already ridiculously growing cast, just like everyone else.

Actually she is in the growing character list that has useful characters. And Chaos Knux thats the point. Compare them to Sonic. You will see how interesting she is. Although her roles are more of a supporting rather than a main now, she is my favorite character. Then comes Rouge and Fang.

Re: Cream is underrated

The Dark Fox said:
she uses emotions rather than that emotionless "oh no" from Knuckles.
well, that was because the old sonic voices sucked, like: "Tails, watch out, youre gonna crash, AHH." from sa1. the old voices were probably based on crappy anime, seeing as how emotionless they are.

Never mistake him for me, TDF. Thank you.

As far as the Cream thing, I could care less. As long as she is never...
Cream said:
Oh no! A Train is heading for me and I am perfectly capable of sidestepping out of the way! SONIC!!!!!! TAILS!!!!! KNUCKLES!!!! HEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!!!!!!!
...^that^ pathetic, I'm fine with it.

Anyways, I can see why Cream is underrated. She didn't appear much and was overshadowed by the more important characters such as Sonic,Tails, and Knuckles. Heck, even Chris...no wait, forget that.

I also hate how she defeated Emerl. That was just...disappointing. Then again, that part of Sonic X with Emerl was disappointing overall.

@ChaosK: We know you're reffering to the above quote. We don't need carats to refer to it, as if we clearly don't know what you're talking about.
@Fox: Eh? Cream appears too many times. Blaze is a better character. And you should rename this to "Cream discussion topic" or something.

And besides, Cream is only important to the show. She's just Amy's Tails.

Chaos Knuckles said:
Anyways, I can see why Cream is underrated. She didn't appear much and was overshadowed by the more important characters such as Sonic,Tails, and Knuckles. Heck, even Chris...no wait, forget that.

I also hate how she defeated Emerl. That was just...disappointing. Then again, that part of Sonic X with Emerl was disappointing overall.
...Haven't you read what I said before? Cream is actually extremely tough.

I have sonic battle and cream is one of the best characters. Her specials and her heal make her good on the defensive side. They should make creams personality a little different though like drakyon said.

I never relized this but I sorta like cream. I'm always good at playing defense and cream seems to be like that. But still, I think my favorite character is wither scourge, shadow or silver.

Cream seems to soft for my taste, but I some-what like her because she shows her emotion. Others sound so boring.

But I think that Cream has like a crazy side to her because of something her father did. If you notice she doesn't have one, and she whipped emerl's butt because he was killing folks.

I sense the next "shadow the hedgehog" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back