• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Roach's endless sprite parade

I prefer what was shown in the ACZ screenshot. That small edit manages to bring back something I hate from vanilla Sonic, Air-plane quill syndrome

The sprite is not bad, but I think I'd rather keep the spines on the sides kinda short. Just realized it matches my favorite Sonic MD2 model, made by Jeck:

33vkoqb.png

I'm going to separate his legs, by the way.

Ahhh, yep, you're right, the spines should be shorter.

Jeck's model though does show that the spines should be sagging a bit for the slightly top-down effect:

(Your original sprite laid over Jeck's):
spines.png

Ahhh, yep, you're right, the spines should be shorter.

Jeck's model though does show that the spines should be sagging a bit for the slightly top-down effect:

(Your original sprite laid over Jeck's):
spines.png

New Sonic sprites... SRB2 TopDown coming soon...

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

That looks really good. It's a confirmation that Motor is taking inspiration from Jeck's model BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GOOD
I hope this Sonic replaces the current Sonic.
Hype mode activated :V

GUYS, I MESSED UP AND I DON'T THINK I LIKE IT.

mukb4.png

But the body finally got separated legs~

Last edited:
GUYS, I MESSED UP AND I DON'T THINK I LIKE IT.

mukb4.png

But the body finally got separated legs~
The top quill (spike) looks like it's pointing to his right rather than the middle, and the feet looks a bit weird. the tail looks to be missing an edge, I say you should draw the opposite side dark green (the edge of the tail) to look like it's rounded...

You should experiment with that. Revert to the ACZ head but keep the new body.

Yeah, the new body looks fantastic. I like it a lot more than the pogo stick Sonic we've had for the last few y̶e̶a̶r̶s millennia.

2v2cuus.png

You've made me the most happy person in universe. This is amazing! Hope 2.1.9 is released soon :D.

2v2cuus.png

You've made me the most happy person in universe. This is amazing! Hope 2.1.9 is released soon :D.

You do realize that's only a single sprite out of the 150+ that have to be made for a character? Considering how detailed these sprites look, I'd say It won't be ready in time for 2.1.9.

I don't care.

<Speedwagon> *quoted post*
<Speedwagon> Seriously
<Speedwagon> This guy is a fucking idiot

later...

*** Charybdizs joined #srb2fun
<Charybdizs> *quoted post*
<Charybdizs> rofl
<Charybdizs> look at this little twat

later...

*** noone joined #srb2fun
<noone> *quoted post* This is the dumbest post I've seen on this mb
<noone> and that's saying a lot
<Majro> How many people are going to join with the sole intention of pointing out that post?
<Lightspeed> lol you're the third guy posting the link

You were generally unhelpful throughout the entirety of this topic and now you even start dissing people like this? You should've really seen the commotion you've started in 'fun, and it wasn't even the first one.

#srb2fun said:
<Speedwagon> *quoted post*
<Speedwagon> Seriously
<Speedwagon> This guy is a fucking idiot

later...

*** Charybdizs joined #srb2fun
<Charybdizs> *quoted post*
<Charybdizs> rofl
<Charybdizs> look at this little twat

later...

*** noone joined #srb2fun
<noone> *quoted post* This is the dumbest post I've seen on this mb
<noone> and that's saying a lot
<Majro> How many people are going to join with the sole intention of pointing out that post?
<Lightspeed> lol you're the third guy posting the link
<VBlitz546> you sucking bully guys...

You were generally unhelpful throughout the entirety of this topic and now you even start dissing people like this? You should've really seen the commotion you've started in 'fun, and it wasn't even the first one.

All this stupidity over 'fun for a sigle stupid post I did just for saying that I don't care the fact that I just said 1 single sprite is amazing without seeing the other 150+, well is pretty easy to see the lots of bugs that will be fixed and the new sprite revamps that will be added, that's why I'm hyped for 2.1.9. I sincerely care a fuck if is a sigle sprite what made me hyped for it meanwhile imagining how every character would receive an update in the new patch, what would be amazing.

Am I the only one who likes the Sonic sprites how they are now. I feel like maybe they needed a little "polish" up to remove the out of place grey pixels.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back