• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the Werehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am working on a werehog wad. How is it?
view.php

cupcakethecat said:
Yes I am working on a werehog wad. How is it?
view.php
-Cough-
Uh, it's just another Sonic recolor. It's nothing spectacular.
All you did was change the eye style and the ears and made them pointy. Oh, and added tips, riiight.
Helpful hint for ya: People are not huge fans of recolors. I'd suggest starting from a handmade base and get criticism on that, because you won't get far like this. Better you know this now than later, because if you were any further, this'd bite you in the ass real hard. :/

sonicfreak94 said:
If we didn't like it in the game to begin with, why would we want it in ANOTHER game?
Oh yeah, I forgot that part. XD

cupcakethecat, I recommend you take a good long look at the forum rules. You seem to break about five of them a day. -shot for backseat moderating-

If you know you're backseat moderating, why do it? Besides, does telling someone to read the rules really count as backseat moderating?

Well, if it's not backseat moderating, I feel no guilt over it. Cupcakethecat, read the rules.

Wait a minute, haven't we seen those sprites in someone else's avatar before? They're not that interesting either way. This is no different from that Werehog skin for SADX Sonic I saw on Youtube. Sonic looks no differently, except he's covered in fur.

The Werehog has huge, stretchy arms, a longer snout, claws, no gloves, goofy looking shoes with spikes on the soles, etc. These sprites have none of that. I honestly wouldn't think these were Werehog sprites if the topic's title didn't say so.

Btw, someone else at the WADBase has already beaten you to making a Werehog WAD. Even though it looks horrible, at least it wasn't a recolor.

Dr.Pepper said:
Wait a minute, haven't we seen those sprites in someone else's avatar before?

Yes, I think you have,cause I have to. Was it wadbase,the cafe or here?

Anyway,If anyone find that avatar could you show us?

This is not the first time cupcakethecat has done this. (I think) :/

You guys should see ViluVector's Werehog. It's really good. The trouble is that he has made a "promise" not to release the WAD until he gets the Chaotix characters for Blitz Sonic 360, which is a highly unreasonable goal. I guess it's all pointless, as he was permbanned here anyway.

You're right srb2kirbyo, they look exactly alike. Hey cupcakethecat, if you even took the time to compare "your" frames to pictures of the actual werehog you can notice 2 things: The werehog doesn't have gloves, he has bulky, furry, clawed hands and kleet-like variations of sonic's runners. If you want this to be a successful wad I suggest you get drawing. If you can't draw then don't bother. (Look at me, I can barely draw stick people, yet I'm determined to make a somewhat decent attempt of drawing a character selectpic for the character that I've dreamed of creating since I discovered Sonic; I was about 8 {double bracket!! Look at me talk and wasting valuable time that you could be spending on attempting to draw better werehog frames!}) Don't think I dislike you or anything, it just ticks me off when someone takes someone else's work doesn't make any changes whatsoever and posts it (It wouldn't be so bad if it had minor edits from the original like the spiky kleets or something but that would still be bad anyways).

Or we can just stop posting in this topic, let it sink down the page, and have it die. (Perhaps only to be bumped again in the future, but still.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back