Generating enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percival

I remember in a previous version of SRB2, i think you could enter a mode in game, that would allow you to spawn enemies and bosses with a few button presses. I remember because i used to spawn bouncing eggman in the level with the conveyor belt and presses and had him follow me in XD

But this mode, i cant find any mention of it anywhere, and i cant find it in this version. It's just for a bit of fun really, and challenge.

It was taken out because it didn't work too well as an actual gametype. But just for screwing around a bit, you can still use version 1.08 or use this.

No, it could be compared to debug mode in Sonic 2. You morph into various forms including enemies, springs and bosses and are able to place them as you want, where you want.

Oh, that would be Objectplace. Just enter OBJECTPLACE 1 into the console.

Last edited:
Oh, that would be Objectplace. Just enter OBJECTPLACE 1 into the console.
Really? For some reason I'm allways using OBJECTPLACE ON and OFF on that. And it might give me random crashes at big stages once I turn it off, so I usually only do that when I'm testing some new SOC object or something...

To be honest, objectplace doesn't really support popping in and out of the mode. Especially with the multiplayer hack enabled, exiting objectplace is likely to cause crashes. It's mainly designed to be used to actually create object layouts in situations where doing it from the editor would be abnormally difficult, such as NiGHTS mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back