State of the SRB2 Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I considered it, Spazzo, but honestly all I'd do with it is fix the damn front page (It's so completely out of date)

Honestly, I was hoping you'd take the initiative and instill me a bit beforehand. There is a bit I'd like to do on there where that position would be helpful.

I would take the offer up on that position but just like Mystic, all I'd probably do is fix up the main page.

I go to the wiki once in a while but I never have time anymore to do much stuff.

Spazzo said:
To be honest, I've only had 2 entries, so far, which is a major dissapointment (the number, not the entries themselves).
At first, that seemed rather dumbfounding, but now that I looked at the wiki, only about seven people edited it; while Dark Warrior and Mystic did a hell of a lot of redirects, Jurai and I filled up some of the level pages, and James edited some lindef articles. Anyone else that actually did jack was an unregistered user, though I guess that's better than nothing.

Man, am I gonna have to do the Match map articles too? =P

Well, look at it this way. I'm not as familiar with the multiplayer maps as a lot of people are. That's the reason that I haven't done anything on those. I'm more concerned about the rest of the articles, a lot of which are sub-standard and inaccurate.

Hey guys, i'd just like to announce that I've just added 3 moderators to the Wiki.

Congrats to Mystic, Dark Warrior, and Blue Warrior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back