Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch RELEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaS3K

NEVAR FORGET
mrx2.png

mrx1.png

Now that I've got your attention....

Megaman 8-Bit Deathmatch has been released.

Last edited:
A wad this original and groundbreaking deserves five threads.

Two threads, actually. The other thread was old and for the SGC demo, this is for the soon-to-be-released final version. And last I checked this is the only wad/mod involving Mega Man that didn't suck balls.

It'd be better if there were actual levels to go through leading to a boss fight.

There is a team working on a conventional campaign.

Bump due to importance:
CutStuff blog said:
Can’t wait to play MM8BDM? Well you’ll have to wait a little longer! In the mean time though, we’re doing a little event. Me and the testers are going to be playing through the whole MM8BDM map set (that’s 54 maps!) as a final test run and to record some footage for my next trailer.

That’s not all though. I’ve invited The Shades along for the ride, for showing his interest in the game. He is also going to stream it live, to you guys, so you can see the full game in action! On top of this he is also going to allow users to ask questions via the chat, and allow me to answer them personally. Yes at long last, my horrible voice will be broadcast all over the internet.

The date is set. We will start playing and broadcasting at 9PM GMT (4PM EST) on the 10th of September 2010. So if you’ve got nothing better to do on a Friday night next week, pop online to The Shades’ channel and check out MM8BDM in action before anyone else!

Visit the Shades’ channel on TheGeekFighters.com

Video announcement by The Shades

I'm certainly going. How about you?

Double post for good reason...

Tengu got sneek peak screen at the game modes

howto8.png

howto2y.png

howto3.png

howto4.png

howto5.png

howto6.png

howto7.png

howto9.png

Not much new, but considering the weapons in use, it's going to be fun nevertheless (of course Needle cannon and Rolling cutter are still a pain :/)

Last edited:
*adds pictures to MM8BDM-SGC.pk3*

I wouldn't be so sure about that Tengu:
screenshotdoom201008302.png

Last I checked they removed the hitstun on Needle Cannon. And dodge those scissor blades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back