YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_guavahtheporcupine.jpg
normal_guavahtheporcupinescan.jpg

These pics are wayyyyyy old , I lost my artistic touches about a year after and started to look up to be a lawyer, Blah balrgh blahdy.I have my proof and stuff that I did them somewhere lost under the deep amozon jungle under my bed... Need anothor printer scanner.

Honestly that's pretty decent to say your drawing abilities suck. Obviously it could be better, but a lot of people isn't able to do even that :P

This is probably my first pencil drawing ever posted on the interwebz.

I usually use a more chibi-styled type of drawing, but I got bored and drawed him in regular style.

Picturezzz... let's see...

Prepare to be attacked by a flurry of images! >:D

dsc000762co0.jpg

dsc00084sf6.jpg

dsc00085qb5.jpg

dsc000861jg2.jpg

dsc000862eh2.jpg

dsc000891ym5.jpg

dsc00089av0.jpg

dsc00091dd0.jpg

dsc00094ja3.jpg

dsc00096ou9.jpg

dsc000981pq2.jpg

dsc00098wu1.jpg

dsc00099at5.jpg

dsc00165bo1.jpg

dsc00167px6.jpg

dsc00168lq8.jpg

dsc00169lb9.jpg

dsc00172zm9.jpg

I took those with my camera phone, as I don't have a working scanner. Not the best quality, I know. Still, it's better than nothing.

Oh, and a few of these pics might be kind of familiar to those playing with custom character WADs... ;)

Cara looks like a nice character to be in sr-shot.

The underpants one why are his shoes different from eachother?

To answer your question Sonic Destiny, I can suggest one program that people can use and that being Adobe Photoshop. As for any other system, well I'm clueless then...

I thought about adding my own...but I forgot...I have terrible artistic skills -.- just writing (which sadly, only I care about...wish someone else did). Oh well...I can't beat anyone here. I'll just zip it now. *becomes utterly quiet*

my fan character *runs away to avoid getting shot*
Hexthefox.jpg

sorry about the size, I tryed to shrink it but photopucket kept the biger sized one...*runs of again*

Sonic Destiny said:
What programs do you use to create these magnificent pieces of computer art Monster Iestyn?

Paint. It comes with Windows.

It's the same program that I used to create this new pic of mine:
SPLZA1.png

It's supposed to be what the front of Speedylizzard14's character, Speedy Lizzard, would look like, in SRB2 Style of course. I know "Lizzard" is really meant to be spelt "Lizard", but I'm being padantic and the name looks better with that extra z in there anyway.

What do you think of it Speedylizzard14? Does it look like how you would view Speedy Lizzard from the front rather than the side? If not, see if you can do any better!

By the look of your avatar, Monster Iestyn's would be more accurate... besides that it's better shaded. :p

I want to keep this topic alive, so I've decided to feature another pic of mine for this post, which is actually a preview of Classic Amy who is walking:
AMEEWALK.gif

Also, I've got myself to add more stuff to my Artwork on the first post. It's only pics of mine that have been posted on the forum, as well as this Classic Amy Animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back