Son of a sandworm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Hog

It's official: Sandworms are now the new submariners. Square Enix has dictated it and so shall it be law. Makes me wonder how the "self-help booklet" scene was handled.

Anyway, point to this topic is, Final Fantasy VI is now on the Game Boy Advance, just three or four months after Final Fantasy V was ported (compare to the gap between FFIV and FFV, which was around a year). Still on the fence as to whether I want this GBA port or should just trudge through the SNES version on an emulator (immoral, I know, but it's accurate!). Shame gaming websites are slow as hell to getting around to reviewing it, that'd make this decision much easier...

Any thoughts here?

Haven't played it.

But I do have IV and V on GBA, and they were rather impressive for ports. The music was top-notch (which I totally didn't expect considering the quality of previous SNES-to-GBA ports I've played), everything was faithfully transported for the most part, and best of all, the rampant Woolsey-isms were kept, which you touched on with the topic name here.

So, though I haven't played it, I suggest everyone be irresponsible gamers and purchase this game without bothering with checking reviews first.

Note: I'm not a blind FFVI (orr FF period) fanboy, in case you were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back