Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized something. Sonic can't be in Brawl. Why? Because putting Mario, Solid Snake, and Sonic in the same game would cause the universe to asplode. And I'm being dead serious. Sonic and Snake are the ultimate polar opposites. However, if Sonic was in it his super attack would probably be either the light attack from the SA games or something involving going super.

lolban

I can see flaming (although retarded flaming, whatever), spamming, overuse of smileys, and no capitalization.

All I can say is, if I am a "losser", what are you? >.>

Not exacly a poll, but Nintendo allowed people to suggest characters, and Sonic was the most suggestion 3rd party one

Honestly, I want Sonic in if nothing but to finally get to resolve those 16-bit era Mario vs. Sonic arguments once and for all ^_~

NeoJames said:
Not exacly a poll, but Nintendo allowed people to suggest characters, and Sonic was the most suggestion 3rd party one

Mystic said:
Honestly, I want Sonic in if nothing but to finally get to resolve those 16-bit era Mario vs. Sonic arguments once and for all ^_~

Yes he was (and still is) the most wanted 3rd party character for SSBB.
I have already gotten my hopes up for Sonic to be in Brawl. I've been wanting him in it for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back