IMPORTANT! A faker in SRB2 Netgames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that if the faker is using a proxy it's useless? Because until now I didn't find two somewhat similar IPs x_X

Sik said:
Do you know that if the faker is using a proxy it's useless? Because until now I didn't find two somewhat similar IPs x_X

You need intelligence to use one of them.

Do you know all the people out there that knows a lot of stuff (even genius if you dare) but act like completely stupids? :P

EDIT: sidenote, wouldn't that be the description of Eggman? XD (keep on-topic please :P)

I used to be well known in the SRB2 netgame community, and I got about 3 impersonators a week. Thankfully, me leaving SRB2 for over a year has helped, as no one impersonates me.

The main solution is to Stop playing online for a while, or go as a different nickname(Hence why on SRB2 I'm MilesHedgehog instead of just Miles now).

Cue said:
1.09.4b should have the IP displayed when a user joins, it should work, as long as it doesn't require anything extra to be sent to the server... SSN, stop procrastinating!
sorry this is a noob question but where do you find srb2 1.09.4b?

Hey, if he's going to make a 1.09.4b, can he increase the limit on a character's "jumpheight" value to twice Sonic's for me, please? kthx.

Seriously, though, I'm not expecting a 1.09.4b - the only reason we even really had 1.09.4a is because lamers found an exploit that needed fixing. So, unless another exploit arises...

Such a feature would break compatibility, I think...
Also, the only thing I'd like to see in such a release is HIRES fix...Something SSN would have included in .4a if he had remembered to (Or so he said...)

I don't think it would - technically the default was always 100, and since that doubles as the max right now, all existing character WADs will have values less than that. Thus compatibility with those WADs would most likely be maintained.

Unless the designer was retarded and actually left it at a number higher than 100, in which case you'd notice them being able to jump higher all of a sudden. Worse things have happened, I guess.

EDIT: Oh, right, you meant compatibility between 1.09.4 and a would-be 1.09.4b. Duh.

Yeah, well, that I can't really answer for you.

[15:27] cueball61: 2.) 1.09.4b, when? I wanna know if I can stick my quake colour codes in it :<
[15:31] SSNTails: 2) dunno, whenever my life stops moving me

rene yesterday called me friend after renaming his name to "**** you konda"
And he said sorry, and he wanted me to come to his server who was not hosted. I used "listserv" command and no server hosted from rene. Then i got back to the same server, and rene joined and hiis message konda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A really don't understand him but
Sonic The Hedgehog in the netgames said:
People can allways change.

Rene often called me "The Best Friend" than says "VERIFY RENE" than "PASSWORD TH" than trying to login. And he often impersonating people who join to my server!

About "People always can change" - when Rene impersonating someone he still wanna be admin and says "FUCK YOU (or U)" or "FUCKER" XD he not only attacking like noob, he impersonating like noob too!

Stop. Evading. The. Curse. Filter.

Chaos said:
Rene? That guy's pretty stupid. He curses if he doesn't get what he wants.

The only curse word I ever hear him say is **** most of the time if he doesn't get what he wants. He's not only a n00b, but a problem on some of the servers.

I've been impersonated twice by him. I may have a common username, but I very rarely get impersonated.

Yes, Rene is the WORST n00b. I was just now in a server with him. He made me go leave... >_< Not in a kick kind of way.The host wasn't MORE n00bish.

i think he should be banned for what he does i mean come on
i would never do that no one would do that i hope some one puts a virus on renes pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back