Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniczeHedgefox

Make room for Dr. Sonic!
Is it just me, or did 2.1.7 make everything more laggy?

I've been having trouble with servers and I am lagging on them, but I'm not the lagger. I keep saying something like "LAG" or "REJOIN!" but then other people say:
"It is just you," or "you have a bad computer."

Is this because of my computer, the server or the update?

Is it just me, or did 2.1.7 make everything more laggy?

I've been having trouble with servers and I am lagging on them, but I'm not the lagger. I keep saying something like "LAG" or "REJOIN!" but then other people say:
"It is just you," or "you have a bad computer."

Is this because of my computer, the server or the update?

You know, some computers are able to run games in FullHD but they're not able to run SRB2, just like mine: I have lag, ping and sound issues.
Try to use cpusleep, cpusleep 15 to be exact, it will reduce the CPU consomation for SRB2 and optimize a bit your computer, the game will save this command so you'll don't have to retype it at the start of the game.

You know, some computers are able to run games in FullHD but they're not able to run SRB2, just like mine: I have lag, ping and sound issues.
Try to use cpusleep, cpusleep 15 to be exact, it will reduce the CPU consomation for SRB2 and optimize a bit your computer, the game will save this command so you'll don't have to retype it at the start of the game.

I don't think this is the problem, FC. When I was on 2.1.6, everything was fine, but then I downloaded 2.1.7 and I started to lag, I don't know if this is just myself or SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back