I little favor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this board. It doesn't work that way. It basically depends on a couple of factors.

1) You have had your account for at least a year
2) You haven't been banned recently
3) If we feel like doing it.

The third point is the main one for this. However, there is one other option. Make a new account and say in a signature on your old one that your new one is this one.

I would just try to wait out the rest of the year, but it is your choice and if you get banned and use your old one to evade it, it will be disabled.

Wait! So then, could you take "Segmint" and rename it Ash (and rename this to Zash or something)? I've had that account for over a year, methinks. The only factor that would get in the way is the "if we feel like it" bit because I doubt you're in the mood for anything Ash. :/

Of course, I'm fine either way; it'd just be a novelty.

I did. Five times. I've had the account for over a year, though, I don't understand why I'm not eligible...

Hell, if you could rename the account Zash to Ash, that would be most awesome indeed.

lol I know. But I had registered for this site months ago and I forgot I had this account. And I remembered how much I hated my username so, I changed it.

Then all regular members (including myself and even the admins) would get banned. And Spark only had 6 posts in his new account >_> Anyways, previous actions are still taken into account, I guess :P

Ash said:
But I like my old username, and I've had it for at least 4 years... I'm totally eligible. :<
What Sonict neglected to mention was that generally, we don't do it unless they choose a name and stick with it for multiple years. Sonict understated the amount of time involved. You've gone through several names in the past few years, hence why you're not eligible.

Honestly, I think I've changed someone's name around 4-5 times in the entire history of the forums. I don't do it unless there's a major disconnect in the name they use everywhere and the name they have on the forums and the name change was over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back