House Hide-n-Seek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crüsäder

srb20120.png

srb20117.png

srb20116.png

There's many places to hide. Find one.

Fix the header. I'm tired of dealing with newbies who think this map only supports Coop mode when Coop is strictly forbidden on maps with no exit.

GASP! Post invasion! POST INVASION!

Alright, I'm fixing it now, the link'll be back up soon, guys.

This is okay, it's kinda cramped though. Try to make it a little bigger. I liked the design of it though; very unique and original.

Yeah, it's cramped. But that's because I got sick of playing hide-n-seek in all those open "here-i-am-this-doesn't-really-count-as-hide-n-seek" levels.

Segmint, I've seen hangout on this map before.

Realistically, maps shouldn't be made with such a hangouty spin to them.

How? They're all freakishly cramped, and it seems like you can't make a decent tag map without it being hangouty.

This has the same gametype and house theme of mine, which came out before yours in my mod. Why is that?
sb said:
Very unique and original
No it isn't this is like mine, and he probably got the idea from my topic.

Reminds me of my own house. Not very spacious, and it has a pool. Overall, it's good. You might want to make the house somewhat larger though, and maybe you'll have room for some monitor/weapon ring locations.

Honestly, you could just select the whole damned thing and resize it, but I don't know if it would look messed up or not. =|

You need to put a TYPEOFLEVEL in your maincfg. To make the level show up for both match and tag modes, you need to have TYPEOFLEVEL = 12. Tag is the mode that is used for Hide and seek. Once you do that, for convenience add mt_ to your wad name. It would look like mt_househidenseek.wad. If you wanted to make it a coop wad then you need to have a way to exit the level, and you should still put TYPEOFLEVEL in the maincfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back