Zelda dungeon map (for Shuffle's Zelda wad).

Will you play this game when it is finished?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tets said:
You can't be serious. That looks like somebody vomited in mspaint. It's bad enough you used Sonic's graphics as a base.

You know, I have self-esteem issues but I try very hard. If you don't like it, you can be a bit more constructive please? It's very crushing. :(

I use Paint Shop Pro, btw. ;)

I can improve it, it's only a quick idea.

Maybe it might be a good start for a seperate wad since no other characters are bieng added to this anyhow.

Come on. Paint Shop Pro is a good program, but it looks like you aren't even trying to use its features. Vector drawing, palette swapping, batch conversion. All it looks like you're doing is using the Brush tool to scribble blindly on the canvas. No offense. Look in my avatar and signature for proper ways to use PSP.

Bouncey said:

Dude...start with something easy to use. You don't seem to be able to handle PSP. In fact, it's obvious that drawing is not for you...But I'm going to add something constructive for you. Use paint. It's an easy program to use, and it's not as crappy as people imply (and don't you dare say it's worse!!). All of my wads/sprites are made in paint and I do just fine. Sure I could pirate Photoshop or something. Easily. But why go easy when you can gain experience. (This is not an insult) Take an art class. You can learn a lot about shading and perspective. You could definitely benefit from that. Hope I've helped you....

Zeshiro said:
Bouncey said:

Dude...start with something easy to use. You don't seem to be able to handle PSP. In fact, it's obvious that drawing is not for you...But I'm going to add something constructive for you. Use paint. It's an easy program to use, and it's not as crappy as people imply (and don't you dare say it's worse!!). All of my wads/sprites are made in paint and I do just fine. Sure I could pirate Photoshop or something. Easily. But why go easy when you can gain experience. (This is not an insult) Take an art class. You can learn a lot about shading and perspective. You could definitely benefit from that. Hope I've helped you....

Dude, Ive made spirtes in MSpaint and they are worse then the ones that I made on Paint Shop Pro. And look at my character in my topic, he was done in PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back