cheat codes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoman

i cant find a cheat code that will ever do anything cool without saying the game is modified (for 1.09.2 please)

Oh, and admins and mods, if you find this unacceptable, please explain everything BEFORE you lock and please do not punish me just for not knowing what you accept and don't, because I'm a complete noob.

Lemme get this straight. You want to use a cheat to unlock stuff? Not gonna happen, the game becomes 'modified' for a reason once you activate the cheats.

Yeah, it's not even hard to unlock everything yourself. I mean, the emeralds, the emblems, the eggs in April(Did those get fixed?)the secret levels, all easy. I'd say the only hard thing to do in the game is beat it in 6:00. And even that isn't hard, since you can just get your best time in each level, and improve them until you get 6:00 total or less. You're not incapable, you're just lazy. Undoubtedly the mods/admins will lock this, assumedly Mystic.

The cheat codes are in the game for two reasons:

1.) They aide in level design, allowing the designer to NOCLIP/GOD anywhere in the map really quickly, making testing faster.
2.) They are highly entertaining to mess with.

They are NOT for unlocking anything. That's what "modified game" means. If you use a cheat, you can't unlock anything. Do it legitimately.

Good, and Shuf, Emblems were hard at first, but now that we all know where they are and such, they're the easiest secret in the game. No real work, aside from the emerald emblem, and even that's rather easy.

I memorise things easily, but still, it's not hard. Just go study the emblem topic.

If you absolutely have to cheat and have no patience whatsoever for actually taking the time to find everything (Which is really kind of fun), then figure out how to disable the modified game check in the source code. Or ask for a 100% gamedata, which would probably be easier =P

Doom 3's gameplay was so screwed up that I had to go through the game once on god mode just so I could actually play it without saving every five seconds.

Oh, and unless it's been taken out or modified, objectplace can be used for cheating. (Not gonna tell ya' how, though.)

Chaoman said:
i cant find a cheat code that will ever do anything cool without saying the game is modified (for 1.09.2 please)
Lock and Perma-ban

Also

Blue Blur: DoomIII was easy the first time through, It's ROE that's hard ;)

The goal of this topic is now officially emblem locations for 1.09.2, on a count of I started it.

Please separate by level and character.

TailsDoll said:
Which is why I have the God Mode code enabled all the time in Doom 3. =P

There is nothing wrong with cheating in Doom 3, especially when ID Software is stupid enough to have more than 50 cheats.
See for yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back