• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ashura-The-Hedgehog.wad

Should I Continue Making This Wad?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh I want it there! But I might take one out and make the other one smaller
because that is not Manic its Ashura.(JK)
And I need help on making the spikes of he back frames
Super Ashura!
PLAYV2V8.jpg

Yeah it's not good.

Better?:
PLAYA1-1.jpg

"Super Ashura" is a rather flawed concept, since Ashura is no more than a pallette glitch, and SuperSonic has his own pallette. Super Ashura just dosen't work.

Note that the previous post is dripping with sarcasm.

But yes. Recolors are old. Why not make something hand-drawn? Or do some other sprite editing? Why another bunch of sprites taken from Sonic.plr and dabs of color poked here and there? Sure, you flipped the spines, but still. This is nothing new. Try something original.

I have to agree with DW. Recolors are something we've seen time and time again, they get quite boring after the first couple of times. I'd suggest drawing something of your own or using different sprites from another game.
But you'll probably say something like "It's my wad, I'll do what I want".. that's what everybody does. :X

Dark Warrior said:
Sure, you flipped the spines, but still.

Oh, THAT is why those spines look weird, and explains why they have very similar style to the SRB2 sprites.

Heh, you used Cylent Nite's Sprite Idea! He's so cool... ... ...uh anyways...
If you're still working on that (or anything for that matter), I'd love to help out!

Draykon said:
"Super Ashura" is a rather flawed concept, since Ashura is no more than a pallette glitch, and SuperSonic has his own pallette. Super Ashura just dosen't work.

Yes, Ashura is a pallette glitch... but he's eyes are blue still after transforming... and when he transforms, there's a pink sprite instead of the blue sprite. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Uhh I want it there! But I might take one out and make the other one smaller
because that is not Manic its Ashura.(JK)
And I need help on making the spikes of he back frames
Super Ashura!
PLAYV2V8.jpg

Yeah it's not good.

Better?:
PLAYA1-1.jpg

he is still missing something hang on ill put a img link
http://moddb.com/images/cache/mods/64/6475/gallery/water_38088.jpg there you go p.s. ASHURA RULES

Stop bumping topics! This topic is a year old! Check the date of the last post before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back