[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*hits Cinefast repeatedly on the head* WHAT DID YOU DO?!? Yeah, this shouldn't happen, Sonic Golf should be completely disabled, even in the secrets menu. And about the Sonic & Tails thing, that's not done yet.

You're right on Sonic & Tails not being there.

As for the golf - in m_menu.c, as in XSRB2, I simple put #ifndef NORMALSRB2 on whether to display the 'Sonic Golf' option. <_<

Like said before ,it is still saying v.0.21,but it is v0.22.(verify by adding a bot,then change the map.If they not there,then its v0.21.)

So I just loaded up all the character wads I had and played a few Match rounds with bots of every kind. 'Twas the most fun I've had in a while in SRB2. However... There is a problem with the bots, kind of old, that I'd personally like to see get fixed. Namely, the "two bots spawn stuck together and disappear to gods know where" thing. Is there any way to fix that? Spawning a lot of bots in Coop and leading a stampede is a lot of fun, but sooner or later, you're lucky if a Tails or a Knuckles is still with you...

Aside from that, yeah. The addition of bots rock. And Chaos mode YES.

error.jpg

don't work in 2.0.5, unless they make a new version

Thanks cinefast,now we dont have to wait to 0.25 :D

[EDIT]But please,update the attachement (sorry if i spelled wrong,i am french)

Last edited:
in the 0.22 version 2.0.5
not working well "bots" because when I add another character (like Pipex) do not appear and if they appear, disappear like ring, when in contact with the character

sorry for my bad English. because I speak Spanish and I am using a translator

in the 0.22 version 2.0.5
not working well "bots" because when I add another character (like Pipex) do not appear and if they appear, disappear like ring, when in contact with the character

sorry for my bad English. because I speak Spanish and I am using a translator

The 2.0.5 merge may have failed. I'll contact Alam about it.

EDIT:

Yeah, just noticed it. Probably something related to thing flags - I'll see about fixing it within two days.

Last edited:
I think that srb2 2.0.5 Has things flag changed , so the game thinks the bots are rings.
Or i dont think its that because only tails bots and sonic bots gets to be like rings.Knuckles bots seems to not have this glitch.

SRB2Cineblast is currently under suspension for various reasons but I'd like to show these fixes to the OpenGL renderer:
1z5j02w.png

20j0g83.png

Last edited:
congratulations on not knowing how to crop your own screenshots there mate

...Seriously, it kinda bugs me.

congratulations on not knowing how to crop your own screenshots there mate

...Seriously, it kinda bugs me.

I took some screenshots using the screenshot command binded to my P key but using entire-screen screenshots makes me look awesomer than I am.

*Insertbragginghere*

Its not a big deal anyways, as it should be automatically re-sized by this forum software.

Suspended? D=
Edit: You're following Kalaron's footsteps? I thought you said you never heard of his name before...

What do you mean by suspended? DO you mean, you aren't allowed to work on it, or has something happened to get in the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back