Netgame hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

For some reason I am unable to host netgames, I find that under no circumstances that there is anything wrong with my srb2 version, but i think the main problem may be my firewall, It is Mcaffe, and I would like to know if anyone knows how to configure it to allow netgames on srb2 IF that is the problem

McAfee is not a firewall, it's a virus scanner.
You could just not have your ports forwarded correctly.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
McAfee is not a firewall, it's a virus scanner.
You could just not have your ports forwarded correctly.

Possible, not sure, I am only 11, so I have no idea how to configure anything like this, but I want to be able to host netgames, I was once able to host, then it just stopped working

Connor, the same thing happened to me. I could join net games either. Just wait a week and it should work again. I did check to see if my server was banned and it wasn't. I just couldn't join in any way, shape, or form.

tailsmastermind said:
Connor, the same thing happened to me. I could join net games either. Just wait a week and it should work again. I did check to see if my server was banned and it wasn't. I just couldn't join in any way, shape, or form.

1. I can join, just not host

2. This has been going on for months

Edit: Thanks Shuffle, I finally figured out how to get through that page, took me a while, I didn't even have to look at the specific srb2 page right at the beginning, I went the long way, YAY, but I haven't tested to see if it worked yet

Edit #2: Didn't work

Sorry for the bump, but I need some more help from Shuffle, If he could help me with it by PMing me on the matter, I would be grateful

I have the excact same problem as Connor. But, when I go to that site, and I find me internet server, I have to type in a "Static IP Address" I haven't the slightest idea as to what that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back