help with wad releasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if you can do this but how do I make a download link for my wad from my desktop im not aloud to use sendspace and all that.
If im not aloud to do this then how do I post it on srb2.4share. Im new so thats why i dont know how.

Thunder the fox said:
I'm not sure if you can do this, but how do I make a download link for my wad from my desktop?
Impossible.

Thunder the fox said:
I'm not allowed to use sendspace and all that.

...What the hell?

Thunder the fox said:
If I'm not aloud to do this, then how do I post it on srb2.4share?

I don't know. Try SuperSanctuary.

Datafilehost.com If it is smaller than 1mb.

Along with those links, you need a picture.

Drimagehost.com is very easy to use.

Thunder the fox said:
K ill try supersanctuary I found a link thanks for helping guys.
Just work on your grammar the next time you post. Anyways, what kind of a wad were you working on?

Shuffle said:
Uh.. why aren't you allowed to use Sendspace?
Thunder the fox said:
Cant use money coasting sites thats why.
Fish hook said:
SendSpace is free.
I laughed on that. xD

As Dark Warrior said, try with supersanctuary, it's quite simple. Select file, upload, and wait.

Thunder the fox said:
Oh it dont coast well still theres spyware and stuff

I love how people spew out garbage like that.

Don't click the ads, no spyware. That simple. :|

Normally adwares are on these crappy pop-ups, so don't click them. Most kids falls on the trap of "OMFG YOU'RE THE 10249346034 VISITOR KLIK HIER LOLZ", "YOU WON 100.000 $ THIZ IZ TRU, KLIK HIER TOO LOLZ" and stuff like that. Just ignore them.

cueball61 said:
Get off Internet Explorer and use Firefox, that always helps.

FireFox has a lot of extras, but it's a RAM-eater, and it's not fully compatible with everything, and bugs with things that Explorer doesn't. Wait until they release a fully stable version. ;)

Popups still exist? Why don't you have a popup blocker?
And no, popups don't "infect" a site. If the site is anywhere near decent, the owner will probably make sure they don't get any inappropriate or dangerous ads on their site.

Nev3r said:
FireFox has a lot of extras, but it's a RAM-eater, and it's not fully compatible with everything, and bugs with things that Explorer doesn't. Wait until they release a fully stable version. ;)

Maybe it eats more RAM, but it also runs a hell of a lot faster than IE. I vastly prefer the speed & RAM usage over sluggish, horrid performance with saved RAM. Also, seriously, IE is just as, if not more, flawed than FireFox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back