Connection Failed o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rionosis

Alright I got this game yesterday, friend pointed it out to me. We played last night without a hitch(thought I would because I have a router and I wasn't able to host any Warcraft 3 games or Worms. >_<)

Anyway, every time today when I tried to host a game, it would say that it timed out and I cannot connect, and to boot my friend made a game and I can't see ANY games when I go to search for it. not my friends game no games period. She said though that there are no problems because she typed the command to see if the server recognises it, and it does.

I took out my anti-virus(it was sucking anyway, so meh. >_>), and I am completely dumbfounded as to why I cannot connect whilst she and I presume anyone else can.

I would play with my router, but it's a Linksys(whoosh) and my sister forgot the username/password so I can't right now(however if someone can clarify that I can just press the button and make a new one that would be so friggin' cool. >_>)

So yes, help please?

Try typing admin as the password and username for your router. It usually works.

You should try cports to see if anything is hogging your ports. That used to happen to me.

Ooor... you IP range could be banned. Dunno.

Hrm, the admin/username thing doesn't work. Looks like I'll be messing with that tonight, whee. I hope it works and I don't need the disc.

Nothing seems to be blocking it either(the ports).

And it would REALLY suck if I got IP Banned, especially since I was just fine last night. D=

By the way, thanks for the link to that, it seems to be very useful in other situations. O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back