Broken screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

axel32

When I start up srb2win, My screen goes black and all I can see is this flickering orange static. I can still hear the music very well, but I cannot see anything except the orange flickering static. This problem has bugged me a lot and has made SRB2 unplayable for me. At one point, I was able to play SRB2 and there have been no graphic card changes to my computer (Nvidia 7600). Please tell me if there is a way to fix this problem, Thank you.

P.S. If someone can tell me how to take screenshots, I can provide them.

axel32 said:
P.S. If someone can tell me how to take screenshots, I can provide them.
To take screen shots, open up the console and type screenshot and then it should appear on your computer in the srb2 folder (I think). Another way is to use a camera or phone then upload the image to your computer then upload it to photobucket, tinypic, etc.

run SRB2 in windowed mode (-win), and change the screen resolution for full screen use, it seems your display doesn't like 320x200

LoganA said:
run SRB2 in windowed mode (-win), and change the screen resolution for full screen use, it seems your display doesn't like 320x200

Can you tell me where exactly to change these settings? in config?

LoganA said:

Hmm, I thought SRB2 ran at 640x400 by default in Full Screen? LCD monitors don't like very low resolutions like 320x200, CRT monitors usually can cope with it though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back