The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have Sonic R On My Computer And I Got all the emeralds and i unlocked super sonic and i beat the game i beat it a lot of times ^_^

The worst game I have ever played? I will have to say...
Caesars palace on the genesis, most boring and questionablely placed game ever.

Plack The Hedgehog said:
The worst game I played is DBZ: Legend of Goku for the GBA. It's so horrible, Goku gets mauled by a dog! Think about it, a dog!

Yeah, I tried one of the GBA dbz stuff and almost immediatly put it in a corner...

But the worst game I've played is Spider man 2 for the ds or Spider man 1 for ps2 or even the first x-man game for the ps2...yeah I pretty much despise all three equally.

Dark Angel said:
:evil: I think the Worlds WORST Video Games is The Mario Party Series :evil: they STINK!!!!
I'm with you all the way. (old quote reply) The only good thing about the game is the minigames. All hail minigames!

Worst game? hmmm... 2nd place is shadow the hedgehog. 1st place goes to transformers decepticons for the DS. I couldn't keep on a target very long and often got lost. Plus you die at the end anyway.

Dreamcaster said:
Sonic Rush,

You haven't played it enough then. :)

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes 1 For N64
My Friend ownes the 2nd one, and it was fun in multiplayer. Especially the tower and pinball stages.

tailsmastermind said:
I think the worlds worst video game is the Sonic Shuffle game. It was a bad spin-off of Mario Party.
You must be insane, that game was great, too bad mine broke.....
But the worst game of all time was Pokemon Snap. All you did was take pictures of retarded pokemon.

Hmm... Worst Game I ever played? I would have to say Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders. My Sonic Heroes disk is now scratched up, so on some levels when loading (i.e. Tutorial and Mutiplayer) it freezes, and sometimes level music won't play (Thank goodness my bro got the soundtrack for xmas).
And Sonic Riders seemed pointless. Oh, and btw... Sega should join with Nintendo.

Nintendo Power said:
It looks like Sonic's new home is Nintendo. The Gamecube version of Sonic Riders has out-sold the PS2 and XBOX versions combined.

Sonic Riders and Heroes weren't bad. Sonic Riders was too short and needed more levels and features. Sonic Heroes was just one of the games that started with the Sonic X voices.

Heroes also had a cheesy storyline, and was teh downfall of Sonic, cause Shadow came back alive, the first bad thing in the Sonic Series.

Sonow Hakura said:
You must be insane, that game was great, too bad mine broke.....
But the worst game of all time was Pokemon Snap. All you did was take pictures of retarded pokemon.
Now yes, I did have some fun with it, but I just got so angry that the computors seemed to be so hard. I mean, I like a challenge, but I didn't want it when I first played. I just thought it was a bad Mario Party copy.
I really don't like Ping pals. My friend bought it and it had such horrid sales, that he got a second one free and gave me it. That game was terrible.

Worst game I have ever played, hmm. I guess it would have to be "Shrek: FairyTale FreakDown" for the GBC. Many Reasons why.

1). Horrid controls.
2). No story line.
3). Atari style graphics.
4). LAG.
5). You fall through the ground for no reason.

The list goes on for miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back