The Worst video game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Hog said:
So... no "love" for Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, then?

I actually have Big Rigs. Pirated, yes, but nonetheless mine.

A friend of mine is helping me in attempting to mess with the game to create a "playable and fun" mod of it. We've already figured out how to get the 5th level working (as it was broken in it's release). We also realized, that ever single one of the track data files, whether it be .bak, .dll, or .sav...is openable in notepad. Yes, notepad. Each of the track files is nothing more than a config.cfg.

These guys are worse at game creation than, say, Shuffle. *bricked*

The worst Video Game of all time is Alter Echo. Yes, I liked it, but, the game was repetitive. Nothing more boring than using the Fatal Flurry (Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square, Triangle, and hold Triangle), to knock a Hydra Elite into a pit just to have it respawn. But it's fun as all get out.

The ultimate, worst, of all time suckiest video games is the above mentioned from what I'm hearing and Spongebob the Movie game. Either that or the Polar Express, too short, beat it in around an HOUR!

I usually have a good eye for video games, so my good game to bad game ratio is roughly 20:1. Any time my brothers want to know if they should buy a game, they come to me, they ask me, I tell them. They thank me.

I seriously, seriously hate the Dynasty Warriors series though. Nothing can hold my contempt for this game in place. You can only smack some guy's fanciful asian ponytail so many times before it becomes a really. Really. Boring button masher. And the fact it has multiplayer doesn't make it better. The only time I would use Dynasty Warrior's multiplayer is if I hated somebody, and wanted to expose them to this game as torture.

The worst game I have played is Tails Sky Patrol. But, That old Boogerman game is a close second. Even though it was fun, it gets boring after about ten minutes.

Rival said:
It seems I left out Tails' Sky Patrol and Tails Adventure. :mrgreen:
Tails' Adventure was a good game! But the two worst games I've played are International Karate +, and Bubsy 3D. That game ended a brill game series/ :cry:

I Bet you guys were all happy while I was banned -.-

Another bad game Ive played Is Fosters Big Fat Awsome House Party, But more like Fosters Empty Skinny AWFUL House party

The worst games?
Either plumber’s don’t wear ties for featuring almost no game play and a few still screens of actors. Still the plot was bad enough to be hilarious if that counts for anything in its favour.

And Rise of the Robots. Anyone who doesn’t know why its bad, well look it up it was a horrible game and for its time the meaning of the word "Graphics over game play"

What?!

That game is awesome, I still play it on my gamecube as a mini game from Sonic Adventure DX.

EDIT: The worst game I have ever played... I think it's Dragon Ball Z: Budokai. Broken, Even for the Playstation 2.

I'd have to say finding nemo and empire earth were my worst games. Nemo had some anoying puzzles to solve and Empire Earth didn't have any variation between civilizations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back