Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecterFlamefox

Weapon: Salami Stick
Sonic713 was hit by Flamefox's rail ring.
<ALLEN> like they say its impossable to stop a annyoing atuo aimer when they are super
Sonic713 fell into a bottomless pit.
<ALLEN> can you turn off emmys
<Flamefox> Shut up allen
ALLEN was hit by Flamefox's rail ring.
Sonic713 fell into a bottomless pit.
ALLEN fell into a bottomless pit.
<ALLEN> atuo aim rail
<ALLEN> boring
<Flamefox> I'm using mouse you idiot
<ALLEN> with atuo aim on

I was playing a CTF netgame in a server, I gathered the emeralds and turned super. I was playing with a Keyboard + Mouse because my pc controller was broken. A Stubborn person told me I was using Autoaim. Which it was off. So I ran around super railing people off nimbus ruins in till ALLEN Came and told me I was using autoaim and flaming me for no reason. Isn't autoaim for Keyboard players since they can't use mouse? How many times did you see mouse players beat the living day out of noobs? This was posted on Help so someone can help me out.
Yes I know what Autoaim is.

Further more, sorry for the bold. And if my grammar is bad, don't blame me :D

Well, one thing's for sure:

ALLEN was being an an idiot. :p

I mean, you can't just flame someone for using autoaim. I mean, if anything, it will only aggravate how well you play. You even claimed you didn't use it.

Maybe he doesn't know what autoaim is. Sometimes autoaim turns on by default for me, and I always use a mouse. I usually don't realize until I start to wonder why I keep missing people.

Last edited:
Oh, by the way?

Autoaim doesn't work with rail in the first place.

If it's really such an issue with the host, they should just use allowautoaim 0, like I do. But still, idiots exist. And snapping back at them doesn't help your case.

Code:
Nodes
1. Someone
2. NoobStar
3. ALLEN
4. SomeoneAgain

Kick 3 Stop trolling me, and learn how the dang game works first

Plus doesn't autoaim only work if you are less than like 5 feet away?

Anyway don't let it bother you. He probably just a sore loser if he wants PowerStones off, and not be able to spell "auto"

Lol. The same n00b ALLEN. He was trying to flame everyone on my team talking about that we use autoaim when really all of my teammates were using mouse and I was using a Xbox 360 controller. Surely he's just "hating" on people who use mouse/joysticks. He doesn't know aiming from autoaiming, so just ignore his ass. If only there was a ignore (node) command on SRB2.

Can someone tell me how to browse a picture as an avatar. (excuse for the stupid question,) thx

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

ok, i already found it, forget what i said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back