Sonic Remixes (Sonicremixes.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, that's not working for me. >_<

I keep trying to upload to that but it gives me an error. "You didn't pick a file to load." WHEN I DID. :?

I picked the file I want to upload (sonicremixes.zip), it's the right uploadable format (zip), i put in the proper category, i even gave it a description, i clicked upload...it says uploading for a while, then gives me "You didn't pick a file to upload."...wtf? :(

Ok. That's fine.

Just tried the wad, I was a little miffed to find that the music was on MAP01, (sitting around listening to music in GFZ1 isn't fun) so, naturally, I loaded SS64.

So, is this only two little things? That's all I could tell. Perhaps next time you could split it up for us.

BlueZero4 said:
Ok. That's fine.

Just tried the wad, I was a little miffed to find that the music was on MAP01, (sitting around listening to music in GFZ1 isn't fun) so, naturally, I loaded SS64.

So, is this only two little things? That's all I could tell. Perhaps next time you could split it up for us.
um, there's five songs, actually.
the one you found at map01, there's one on map04, 05, and 09 as well.
Since a specific KingofFlames told me the songs had to be named O_MAP**M...>_>

Oh, you mixed SRB2 tracks... That explains it. The music corresponds to the maps.

Anywho, aren't the MAP04 and MAP05 music the same?

I'll try it out. I just so happen to be a musician as well, so I might be able to give some critique. ;P

Also, welcome to the forums!

Blue Warrior said:
I'll try it out. I just so happen to be a musician as well, so I might be able to give some critique. ;P

Also, welcome to the forums!

yeah, well, for me, making music's a hobby, so I really can't define myself as musician. yet. :mrgreen: :P

Listened to them... not too bed, though I'm not too sure if I like the choice of instruments much. In the THZ music, the synth effects are too echoey, and occasionally the songs sound a little cluttered.

Otherwise, not bad work. This is kinda making me want to make my own remixes of the SRB2 songs. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back