Senya.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't have a super form, NONE of my characters do, but since SRB2 forces it upon every character, I did what I could to work with it, and one thing was I found out how to make characters not be shown as Super sonic via the TAB screen, so I added all their icons for it.

Ah, that makes sense... WAITAMINUTE!
You found how to fix the Superface problem? Care to make WADs incorporating that from Tails.plr and Knux.plr sometime? Or telling us how so all our characters can be identified when super?

superface = lumpnamehere

Bleh, seems the zip somehow was outdated reuploaded and made sure the mirror was updated too. ( Same goes for Senku and Nitemare )

Good job Senku, the only problem I found, (which this may just be the computer I was using) is when you use first person view the camera shakes uncontrollably.

Ok someone mentioned last night when they joined my server that their wads were different to the ones I had and they had got their's from here. So I uploaded all 3 zips and wads with the ones I have to fix md5 checksum issues.

Oh lalal I liked senya for the older version,And here it is again :D
(Downloads)
Sorry, Mystic if this is unrelated, but how do you make a brawl card on that? It's just MKW licences

EDIT: Don't worry, I found out now!
EDIT2: That post breaks the rules, xXYuffieNyuXx!

Last edited:
Another consistency update. Still wanna know how these keep getting changed without me changing anything.

That is pretty strange..... maybe you should consider changing your password, just in case.

No it's not, it's the moron on the end not having the latest version. THATS where it screws up.

Did a Clean Up on the wad to attempt to decrease the file size a tiny bit. I also added a few lumps that were in another version of the wad that I wanted to delete since it was just wasting space.

This senya.wad seems better than the senya.wad in the old version of srb2 this one for the resent 2.0.6 is more improved to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back