CZ64's Characters Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground The Fox said:
And the original WAD's creator was Nitro_The_Hedgehog, and the SOC was made by Draykon.
Draykon didn't even want anyone to use the psychic socs on Silver, as those weren't even intended to be used that way. The original silver lacked any psychic abilities, but someone mixed Silver with Psionamy and released it as silver2.wad.

Amy was just used because Draykon hasn't made a wad for the character of his that would have used it, if i recall correctly, and demanded that nobody uses his psychic soc for Silver. Maybe he hates Silver?

Ground The Fox said:
SILVS1.png

Wow, Ground, that's a badass sprite there, but the yellow needs to be more pale as it isn't THAT bright.

And also SONILDOW, I was saying, not critisising. Read my post before saying anything.

supersilverxb6.png

You know I'll always pop up when something needs fixing. :<

Although the quills/spines or whatever are WAY too far upward, I didn't other fixing it though.

Senku Niola said:
supersilverxb6.png

You know I'll always pop up when something needs fixing. :<

Although the quills/spines or whatever are WAY too far upward, I didn't other fixing it though.

That's more like the colour, but the mane is a yellow gold, and his eyes are red, but other from that, perfect.

Monster Iestyn said:
Are the spines any better in my edit of Senku's version?
MIbettersupersilver.png

Hi Marine, too thin of quills.

supahsilvergh7.png

Also why is there less shading than before? I dun remember removing it in MY edit. >_>

Senku Niola said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Are the spines any better in my edit of Senku's version?
MIbettersupersilver.png

Hi Marine, too thing of quills.

supahsilvergh7.png

Also why is there less shading than before? I dun remember removing it in MY edit. >_>

I still like my sprite, and if in SRB2 when Sonic turns super, his eyes stills at the same color, why Silver's eyes would change to red? And I get my sprite a bit based at this:

http://www.themysticalforestzone.com/sprites_2008_AttoSama/update01/Silver_Sper_CN.gif

Ground The Fox said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
I like Senku's edit, his is better.

Maybe, but I think it's better without those red eyes

Because Super Silver's original eye colour is red. Read the original wiki as it says it there (if the page is still valid)

And yes Senku, the sprite is much better with all the colours and the spines are better too.

Well, if Dr. Pepper's Blaze have black eyes, and when she turns super the eyes don't change, and if CZ64 didn't made him with yellow eyes, why the eyes would change color? And I'm editing a Super Silver more based of that 3D model.

Ground The Fox said:
Well, if Dr. Pepper's Blaze have black eyes, and when she turns super the eyes don't change, and if CZ64 didn't made him with yellow eyes, why the eyes would change color? And I'm editing a Super Silver more based of that 3D model.

I think that you are right!

The red eyes looks strange...

Silent_Snipe said:
The soc kills netgames like there nothing, that soc'd ability is deadly on servers and it isn't well soc'd considering online it creates a unfair advantage and in single player maps too.
I hate that your invincible when using it. Alot of n00bs cheat with it in Tag and Match mode. So I tried doing it on them just show them how we feel when they do it....

...I ended up getting kicked from the game XD....

I'll Begin said:
hedgehogs2bd5.png

I'll just leave this here...

Lol, Shadow looks no different.

As for the eye debate, it should be black. Yes, next-gen had red but black fits in with SRB2 Super Sonic's.

So far, so good. Nice heads, just needs a bit more work on everything else, then it'll be perfect.

Nice super form Senku. And as his ability on the ground should sorta like when he floats in air attacking enemies, but in ground form, because when he floats in air its hard to hit ground enemies. That way, no ruining enemies, no noob-user, and you wouldn't have to make any extra sprites, i think. You'd just need to use his air float sprites. But eah, good job on the super form Senku!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back