Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Sucks

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet, there are so many ways you can fix that.

Make the lava a death pit, throw some spings in at the bottom, raise the bottom of the pit so you can just drive out.

Either way, it just looks unproffesional and unrealistic like this.

Edit: Oh yes, you could also add an invisible, intangible FOF that deals fire damage, and extend it above the lavas level to the top of the pit.
Same collision deal, but looks MUCH nicer.

Although the best solution is to not use Roboegg's levels >_>

The below statement is false.
The above statement is true.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. What? Actual post content? Oh, ok.

Why exactly did you add the word "circuit" to the end of every map name? It just sounds stupid.

Draykon said:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. What? Actual post content? Oh, ok.

Why exactly did you add the word "circuit" to the end of every map name? It just sounds stupid.

What statements were you referring to? I don't get it(no I aint dumb, I just don't get somethings).

By stating;

He means the statement below it, is not true, and by stating;

He means the statement above it, is not false, so therefore, it is what I like to call, a corrupt loop. A good example;
The Snapple bottle tops would say random facts, but the first top stated:
Half of these facts are true, and half are false (or very similar to that).
If this was a lie, then some must be false because 1 is false.
If this is true, then this one could indeed be one of the ones that aren't true.

Get it? It's just a confusing joke. (Hell, I tried to explain it to the best of my ability, but sometimes I just suck at explaining things.)

Why isn't there a "Its rocks my socks" option?

It rocks!
---------------------------
SOME RATES

Robo Circuit- 8.5
Bowser Castle- 9.2
Aquatic Ruin- 10 the best
MechaKnux something- 7.7
J City Adventure Field- 6.5
Quick Sand Course- 4(its same thing as the normal level) except the fact there isn't quicksand.

I'm laughing at how the SRB2 official map got a 4 rating.

It was OK, which is why I voted, "OK". Honestly guys, the characters are nice, but the SOC isn't that good, and the levels are crap.

I hope you don't me the lvl reincarnations are horrible. There exactly like Mario. Well the srb2 lvls yall probably thought of the worst. I slightly modified them to be gokart usable. Well I really wouldn't count J-city since its not even close to being finished. The specials are something you have to master, miss use it which can result in death. But there is quite a few thing I must fix with the mod's soc. In a way, its like a contest pack because of all the different lvl designers. And sonic wind is quite a tough move to use.

Roboeggs been tempbanned for 4 days, Administrators! You forgot to urm, un-tempban him.

There is a PHPBB mod that does that automatically, but no, PHPBB mods are acts of Satan, right?
lol

I don't see why you're complaining that much. All levels fit well with the style of the mod, and most of them play okay. The items are quite well done, even though they're pretty useless sometimes, and one of the weakest weapons(banana) is now one of the strongest weapons. The characters are well done, but I really dislike Naruto in a kart game.

The SOC...well, I'm both very positive as negative about it. It makes for a interesting effect. You can't jump, nor move, so it really feels like you're using the gas pedal. I dunno if its a bug or something intended, but you can go really fast and uncontrollable if you land after a spring or jump and directly press the spin button. Its a really handy trick, and its quite balanced too, considering you have to stand still before regaining normal control, and because you're hard to control while going that fast.

As side effect, getting hit by your own weapons kinda sucks, as well as that this SOC totally ruins Sonic and friends' jump and spin control. I know that jumping makes you go fast, and thats a bug, but you should've used nojumpspin to avoid that. In the regular Mario Kart games, you can make a tiny jump, too, ya know?

Yeah for the banana and item box i forgot to make it disappear at hit. Well I have brought back jumping. I got rid of jumping which was intended to get rid of that dashing thing but that didn't worked so might as well bring it back. And if you want to use sonic and friends regularly just turn gokart off.

And getting hit by your own special was a good thing actually. Just imagine if sonic couldn't get hit by his own special, the player wouldn't even have to use it wisely. Sonic would be the most powerful character.

And some people actually played this mod by themselves which this mod wasn't meant for because you will not have fun with this mod playing on your own, because people are asking me why can't J-city work on single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back