• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah-- okay, not what I meant at all, but I think I've done something I shouldn't have, so I'm sorry about that. I was just saying I literally don't care about gravity falls because I haven't seen it.

As for wasting time, I can't undo that, but I didn't say it was a bad thing I did on purpose, I thought all the stupidity I created was funny. I'm not good at judging/making sprites in general, so trying to be funny is all I've got here...

Last edited:
CalculatingFormalHawaiianmonkseal.gif

ice ice baby

HqH2288.png

Just a screenshot to show that I'm working on this again

Evil's endless sprite catastrophe

I know I've already said it, but these Jetty-Syns better be in 2.2. Unless they're not finished by that time, of course.

This has been a little while, glad to see you working on this again!

If you plan on using them on your map you shown us a screenshot last time, I may suggest to make those Jets have a "bee-look" with yellow and black stripped lines, if you see what I mean.

Keep it up =3

I may suggest to make those Jets have a "bee-look" with yellow and black stripped lines.
Are you talking about the Gunners or the Bombers, because it would make sense it if was the Jetty-Syn Gunners, and I have a few reasons why.
1. Buzz Bombers shoot out 'bullets'.
2.They fly around everywhere. (Duh.)

New name

I was thinking since the jettysyns have this redesign they should have a rename too cause the name doesn't really fit them anymore. Buzz Bomber and Buzz Gunner?

That's a beautiful sprite you've got there.
EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, you could use a gray color to anti-alias the transition from green to purple

I was thinking since the jettysyns have this redesign they should have a rename too cause the name doesn't really fit them anymore. Buzz Bomber and Buzz Gunner?
Not sure if this would count as backseat moderating (?), but if you wanted to suggest something to the developers you should use the suggestions thread :I

Last edited:
Life … so fleeting

lookin pretty good as usual

i like the little touch of tar or whatever that's supposed to be on the bone sprites themselves

Now find … find your own path; But don’t …. don’t give in to wrath

It's probably just because you're early on in building the level but it doesn't really look anything like a jungle to me. More of a rocky-cliffs sort of area.

It does look good, regardless! I'll look forward to giving it a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back