Dragonica

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.dragonica.iahgames.com (New Zealand/Asia/Australia server)
Europe server(Gpototoe): http://en.dragonica.gpotato.eu/
dragonica_stuff.jpg

Found this out a while ago. Basically Dragonica is a 2d sidescroller with 3D movemt, themed with RPG. The game is focused on combos, the more you attack enemies, the higher the combo, which increases the expierience. The classes in the game are ordinary:Theif, Warrior, Archer, and Mage. At level 20,40 and 60 you can make job advancements to gain new skills. And of course, the grind. You won't actually be grinding until about level 30, which is halfway toward the max level(Capped to 60 right now, OBT, 4th job will be available after IAH gets their butts off the couch to fix server lag in Kaye).

The story is based on the world is ruled by dragons, and humans live on it. There is a Dragon Lord,VVyern, who rules the land, however one day a dragon, Elga, disobeys the Dragon Lord and sets off to harm the continents of Dragonica.

supersonic45 said:
after IAH gets their butts off the couch to fix server lag in Kaye).

I think IAH is the South East Asian client. That's probably why there's so much server lag. The North American client is currently in Closed Beta.

It's also a pretty horribly incorrect statement. Even if you're not a fan of "insert genre here", there are bound to be games in the genre that don't suck. For instance, licensed games almost universally suck, and somehow Goldeneye ended up a good game regardless.

"All MMOs are garbage" is about as accurate a statement as "All people who go to this forum are 12 year old whiners." Just because a large proportion are doesn't mean that ALL are.

Ultimate said:
I think IAH is the South East Asian client. That's probably why there's so much server lag. The North American client is currently in Closed Beta.

True, but if you play on the second server, Elga, it's almost perfect lag wise.

Just played the game. I like the fact that you can do combos (I really didn't see ANY game do combos) and how its 2D wise. A good MMO I might say.

Updated the first post to include the second server(Europe). Patching Europe version now to check if it is less laggier for me.

Mystic said:
It's also a pretty horribly incorrect statement. Even if you're not a fan of "insert genre here", there are bound to be games in the genre that don't suck. For instance, licensed games almost universally suck, and somehow Goldeneye ended up a good game regardless.

"All MMOs are garbage" is about as accurate a statement as "All people who go to this forum are 12 year old whiners." Just because a large proportion are doesn't mean that ALL are.

This is hilarious, Mr. Level 80.

Mystic said:

I'm a twelve year old whiner, and I approve this message.

I actually liked it. To me it looked like what you'd get if you crossed kingdom hearts with the original Ffs plus grand chase mixed in with ff tactics drawing style.

It is brilliant.

Notice:EU's version of Dragonica has blocked IPs out of Europe. Sorry. This may also happen to Asia's version of Dragonica(IAHGames).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back