Zelda:Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty decent so far, but I thought the whole game would be on the train. I'm always wrong. :/ Link looks adorable in a train conductor's outfit.

I don't know how to feel. There's half of me thinking that Nintendo hasn't learnt from Phantom Hourglass, but there's a small shred of hope that they might actually make this as epic as some of Link's other top-down adventures.

I just beat Phantom Hourglass LITTERALLY two minutes ago! I cant wait for Spirit Tracks now!

This is a Zelda game. Zelda games never let you down. Every Zelda game is fun in it's own way. I'm glad they are making more Zelda games.

I can see this game being the best game ever in existance.

1238150908979.jpg

1238299352836.jpg

MPH much, Flame?

But seriously, I think it's safe to say the only reason we went soft on Phantom Hourglass was because it was Zelda. Now, I don't hate that game and it was fun, but I don't think it reached it's potential. Another Zelda game for the NDS isn't something I'd want at this moment. Besides, it looks like it'll create a lot of plot holes...

...Oh yeah, they all do.

DanteEX said:
MPH much, Flame?

But seriously, I think it's safe to say the only reason we went soft on Phantom Hourglass was because it was Zelda. Now, I don't hate that game and it was fun, but I don't think it reached it's potential. Another Zelda game for the NDS isn't something I'd want at this moment. Besides, it looks like it'll create a lot of plot holes...

...Oh yeah, they all do.
I'm still trying to get my head around the time line(s) of the series, let alone the potholes.
speaking of the time line, whereabouts do you think this will come in the time line?

super said:
DanteEX said:
MPH much, Flame?

...Oh yeah, they all do.
I'm still trying to get my head around the time line(s) of the series, let alone the potholes.
speaking of the time line, whereabouts do you think this will come in the time line?
It's still in the windwaker universe meaning the story of hyrule is still dead. It's basically still in the era of steam power from phantom hourglass, which happens to be the rising peak if you ment a historical setting.

Also to a few, don't judge a game without seeing it's true form. It has improved greatly from comparison.

TrueTenguMan said:
It's still in the windwaker universe meaning the story of hyrule is still dead. It's basically still in the era of steam power from phantom hourglass, which happens to be the rising peak if you ment a historical setting.

Also to a few, don't judge a game without seeing it's true form. It has improved greatly from comparison.
Actually if you look closely you will see princess Zelda, now why would tetra transform into Zelda by her own will? My guess is that it is after the minish cap but before the OoT because Link enters a castle, which must be Hyrule castle therefore the theory of it being in the WW time line is blown out of the water.

And knowing my luck someone will present some evidence that will make my theory pointless.

super said:
TrueTenguMan said:

Actually if you look closely you will see princess Zelda, now why would tetra transform into Zelda by her own will? My guess is that it is after the minish cap but before the OoT because Link enters a castle, which must be Hyrule castle therefore the theory of it being in the WW time line is blown out of the water.

And knowing my luck someone will present some evidence that will make my theory pointless.
Sounds right acctually. The plot really hasn't been comfirmed though, and further speculation on a WW theory would be pointless. We would have to elaborate on how Tetra & Link would survive a century and how Tetra turns into zelda.

Most Links and Zeldas are actually different persons over the broad timeline that inherit the triforce, the responsibilities, and the legacy of their predecessors. Spirit Tracks could still take place in the Wind Waker timeline if the waters had somehow receded and it was many generations after Tetra.

JEV3 said:
Most Links and Zeldas are actually different persons over the broad timeline that inherit the triforce, the responsibilities, and the legacy of their predecessors. Spirit Tracks could still take place in the Wind Waker timeline if the waters had somehow receded and it was many generations after Tetra.

That's basically what wiki speculated on. Taking place at least a century after WW and phantom. So I figure they may mention about travelers who found the promise land known as Hyrule 2 in the prologue, which is Tetra,Link and the crew. And some close visuals were also pointed out about the beaches that may be the great sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back