LittleBIGPlanet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
A quick Wikipedia look shows that it shares one of the same things that makes SRB2 great: the ability to create and share custom levels. Heck, it also plays like Green Field Zone by Chaos Zero 64, just without crappy acceleration physics. Check the Addons if you don't know what I mean.

Seriously, what do you guys think of this PS3 game?

I really wish I could play this game somehow, but no one I know has a PS3. If they did this with an official Sonic game, it would be a huge sucess.

I was hoping I could play it during my lunch break (it was hour-long today). There are several PS3's just right outside the break room, and I saw someone playing it yesterday. D=

This is one game I wish I could have, but the PS3 is such an obscene price to get just for this game and MGS4. I've heard there are other great games, but I fail to be interested in bloody shooters and the intense graphics is not worth the price-tag. Besides that, the conduct of a certain Sony fanboy I know really provides a poor example of what PS3 has to offer. (mostly having to do with "Dude, expand your horizons" or "man, buy a PS3, you know you want to")

$500 is way to much for a stinking console, especially when I am not buying it for the fully-immersed so-real-you-can-taste-it ultra-hi-def-blu-ray graphics.

this is the only good game for the PS3, sadly I choose my Xbox, though my friend has a PS3, I should bribe him to get the game so we can play it

JEV3 said:
This is one game I wish I could have, but the PS3 is such an obscene price to get just for this game and MGS4. I've heard there are other great games, but I fail to be interested in bloody shooters and the intense graphics is not worth the price-tag.

I couldn't have said it much better myself. As far as I know, any other titles worth buying are multi-console or not really my tastes. It would be nice to try out Little Big Planet, but I can live without it.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Well, I want it, despite me not having a PS3. This is slightly ironic, considering what my occupation is.

Elaborate...?

I own it and it is rather fun. Never really dabled in the Level editior or anything, but I have downloaded some levels, I don't know what all the talk about copyrighted material being removed was about, because thats pretty much all that's on there :P. There was an extremely kick-ass Dawn of The Dead level, complete with Zombies and mall and cars, as well as there being a convincing Doctor Who level.

JEV3, you don't have to get the 160GB. Just get the 80GB; that's $400. I would probably try to get a used 60GB model.

Of course that makes sense, half of 160 is 80 so lets make half of 500, 400! Best idea ever! :D

Cue said:
Well, I want it, despite me not having a PS3. This is slightly ironic, considering what my occupation is.

Elaborate...?

I work for PS3 tech support, but I don't have a PS3.

@Senku: Please take in consideration the cost of a Blu-Ray drive and a processor that's capable of over 20GHz when all its cores are maxed out simultaneously. Four hundred dollars is a bargain for a console this powerful.

Cue said:

Elaborate...?

I work for PS3 tech support, but I don't have a PS3.

@Senku: Please take in consideration the cost of a Blu-Ray drive and a processor that's capable of over 20GHz when all its cores are maxed out simultaneously. Four hundred dollars is a bargain for a console this powerful.

...No, you don't get 20GHz from 7x3.2GHz (which is 22.4 by the way...) it never works like that, you can't push the full power of every single core through a single chip, or I'd be swimming in 6GHz right now... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back