Trauma Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
Yes, this topic is for the discussion for Trauma Center, have you played it?, if not, I really recomend it, it has an exciting storyline where character have really high roles and where different types of operations, it has it´s really exciting moments with really well done music and very well designed items for operations, it is one of the best games I´ve ever played and i´m soon getting Trauma Center: New Blood.

Sorry if that sounded like an announcement but the game is just awesome!

Every single person who owns a Wii should play this. It's a shame that the game is so unheard of, when in fact it's one of the few games that is actually unique and has innovative gameplay. People say "lol wii games you mean waggle games m i rite", but Trauma Center is one of those games I can't see being played on any other console. So yeah, everyone should at least give this a rent or they'll be missing out...

I kind of like it better on the DS then the wii. Due to the fact you get a better control. I tried the demo of this game, its so fun!

Ice said:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/455919
Is this the same game here?

Technically No, its the "freeware" version. These versions of the game are usually more violent.

Autosaver said:
I kind of like it better on the DS then the wii. Due to the fact you get a better control. I tried the demo of this game, its so fun!

Yeah, the DS version sure has better controls, but it has an equal difficulty on the WII version, in the WII version, suturing is easier, scalpel line is less strict and vitals drow slower, the only thing I dislike on the WII version is that you get the ¨Code Blue¨ music in moments you shoudn´t and the standard operation in chapter 1-8¨Life or Death¨.

I enjoyed Trauma Center: Under The Knife for the DS, (1 was a bit too difficult :S ) I found the storyline pretty cool, but what i most like of the game is those, pretty hard, Challenging operations (Just the Extreme difficult, period) The final boss too in my opinion ;3

Heheh, when i have a bit less time to finish, i go like "Oh my gosh! He's gonna die and i was listening to the music all this time" XP

The Blue Panther said:
I enjoyed Trauma Center: Under The Knife for the DS, (1 was a bit too difficult :S ) I found the storyline pretty cool, but what i most like of the game is those, pretty hard, Challenging operations (Just the Extreme difficult, period) The final boss too in my opinion ;3

Heheh, when i have a bit less time to finish, i go like "Oh my gosh! He's gonna die and i was listening to the music all this time" XP

I also found X operations very challenging (specially X1) the only thing I disliked about the Xs is how X7 has the same music as the other X operations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back