Midi or Digital?

Midi or Digital?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

I personally think MIDI owns all. The alternate versions of Zim's Base and Nights own. Tunes 5 owns. Special Stage music owns. Anyone else have examples?

I've always run digital, I guess I'll go run off and listen to the midis. I never would have thought of doing this before... I figured the midis would just be lower quality clones of the digital, but maybe not.

*EDIT* Well, since the midi drivers on my Vista laptop suck, I cannot listen to any of them properly, so I cannot comment...

MIDIs are too beepy, even with my fairly decent synth thingy.

Jazz: Not really, the OGGs are high-quality clones of the MIDIs.

The digitals contain extra parts and information that the MIDIs do not.

The files that were used to create the digitals are actually not the MIDI files in the game.

josh the hedgehog said:
How did jazz edit draykons post! Nvm... Well, I dont know what Im using. *shot*

Jazz didn't. Draykon put, "Jazz:" to symbolize that he was directing that message to him/her/FBI agent.

EDIT: Sorry about the accidental double post, phpBB glitched on me.

I like alot of the Midis better, but some of the Mystic realm tunes are painful to listen to. Other then that I like them better.

I like both, to be honest. The sound of digital music is realistic, while MIDI music gives me a slight feeling of nostalgia.

I generally prefer OGGs. There is one song where I do also like the MIDI. And that's MAPA8, Christmas replacement for Spring Hill. It plays Frozen Bell as an alternative to Spring Valley Christmas. Both are good, but I prefer Frozen Bell's music. (Thanks for pointing that out to me, Shadow Hog. =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back