Official Level Design Contest - March/April Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2027.gif

Hm... is it really worth it to patch up my NiGHTS map hurriedly and say "ITS QUICK ITS DONE!!!!!"?

I wonder. :O

*Shot*

I'm starting to wonder whether we should even bother with this, since the community obviously doesn't seem to care anymore.

Oh pfft. I've been working so hard on Poisoned Paradise (yes, I really have, but I'll still think it sucks when I'm done) that I totally forgot about the contest. But would I have even had anything to compete with had I finished something for it? o_O;

Well that is actually good for the people who are still working Tets. Less competition means that you'll get more attention, ya know ^_~

http://freewebs.com/hotdog003/Football.zip
Football arena. Sorry for past the deadlines, but here it is.
I had this ready by the superbowl game day.

DESCRIPTION:
Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles are roaming around "Tails Island", a new island that Tails has discovered and named after himself. They stumble on an old football arena. No one is inside, so they decide to play a game.
MTAF

I have to admit, we did kind of fizzle, here. We were a pretty active community for awhile. o_o I'd enter something again, but I'm trying to get MarioWeen DX done for a release (like I've been trying to do since SAGE in march!) but I keep getting so very many distractions (including playing TS with InstantSonic, and getting discouraged because a few of the people who have seen the final boss don't like who it is)), so I've kind of moved into a "drop everything and work on just that" mode so I don't get any more side-tracked than I already am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back