Does anyone want to play...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right on in that respect. Use the chat link on the main page to learn how to log onto #srb2, and join #srb2netgame, where the games are set up.

Do note that #srb2 is a general chat, so if #srb2netgame is dead or doesn't wanna play, don't ask in #srb2, or you will be mocked mercilessly.

Yep. I have two short things to add to that. 1. you can get mIRC at mirc.com (rocket science, eh?) and 2. If nobody there wants to play, there are also a few "unofficial" chatrooms on srb2, e.g. #srb2fun and #srb2broadband. Also, you might want to visit #srb2, however, only about 1% of the time, people are actually talking about srb2, much less playing netgames.

Any one wna take me?

I can take anyone on, although I probably won't win. :?

I accept netgames in a few versions of SRB2:
as in FD 1.01, FD 1.02, FD 1.03 FD 1.04, FD 1.10 beta,XMAS 0.94, or
SRB2 0.4x. The main reason that I still play all of these, is for the levels and characters that some of the old versions ONLY have. :wink:
Plus, I tested this so don't say I'm wrong or right or anything, but it seems like the older versions run better with 56k modems than newer versions. Mabey that's just me, though. :roll:

Probably true; new versions have more features. More features = slowness. The special rings seem to lag the game up badly sometimes, particularly Homing and Automatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back